• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

ayayjawn

Reaction score
Hey guys, i just got these gem studded jeans and they do not fit me. size 34 if anyone is interested in purchasing. Paid $430 before tax, willing to sell for the same price. just dm me

Attachments

• ezgif-1-0908924d49.jpg
    ezgif-1-0908924d49.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 329

Conclusive

Reaction score
Hey guys, i just got these gem studded jeans and they do not fit me. size 34 if anyone is interested in purchasing. Paid $430 before tax, willing to sell for the same price. just dm me
Didn't know you were a forum member here! Sorry again that they didn't fit. I'm glad I refunded you because I only noticed today that the jeans had the waist extended via extra fabric. I'm actually planning on taking them to a tailor to remove the extra fabric so that they fit closer to their original 34" waist.

ayayjawn

Reaction score
Didn't know you were a forum member here! Sorry again that they didn't fit. I'm glad I refunded you because I only noticed today that the jeans had the waist extended via extra fabric. I'm actually planning on taking them to a tailor to remove the extra fabric so that they fit closer to their original 34" waist.
Lol hey man! I was gonna edit that post today but was too lazy to. They’re a really cool pant, i wish i could have kept them. Also where were they extended? I noticed a triangle stitching on the sides and was curious about that. I would not have noticed lol

Conclusive

Reaction score
Lol hey man! I was gonna edit that post today but was too lazy to. They’re a really cool pant, i wish i could have kept them. Also where were they extended? I noticed a triangle stitching on the sides and was curious about that. I would not have noticed lol
Those triangular patches are exactly what I'm referring to. I bought them and kept them in storage basically the whole time I had them because they were more of a collection piece than something I could actually wear, so I guess I never thoroughly inspected them.

helliF

Reaction score
How do Boro jackets fit?

Are they shorter than other pieces (similar to the cropped cut of the bandana patchwork jacket), or would my regular Kapital/JP size of 4 work? Not sure if they differ by season either.

Wanted to start scouting them out online until I can try one on in person as these are a grail to me. Just want to know what I should be aiming for until I can check them out in store.

Thanks

helliF

Reaction score
Found my answer-going to put it here in case anyone else needs to know.

It’s a Type-1, not as short as bandana patchwork jacket I believe but still cropped. Fall/winter versions have a blanket liner. Going to definitely aim for a size 5 instead of my usual 4, I got broad shoulders and long arms. Also seems like there are more of these available than marketing makes it seem. Measurements are on Kapital JP website. Just wanted to make sure I wouldn’t look like Britney Spears with my belly button out.

Hope this helps someone else out. Peace

kakishiboo

Reaction score
Late to the party, but I'd personally recommend going the same size in the boro jacket as the bandana patchwork jackets. Like @helliF stated, you're getting a cropped experience with both. I no longer own it, but the approx measurements on my old size 5 spring boro jacket were:

Length - 65 cm
Pit to Pit - 59.5 cm
Shoulder - 55 cm
Sleeve - 67 cm

grs

Reaction score
Hey guys, selling two grails i've been asked about in the past. @kakishiboo i am so sad but the pants just don't fit me well!!! They are listed on grailed right now for super steep prices as I have no idea what someone even would offer given their rarity. Feel free to offer you 2 cents. just wanted to make sure you guys know they are on the market.

The pants are a 36, but really fit a 32. The jacket is a 2 and fits anyone from a 2 to 4 (I wear a 4 or 5 in most Kapital and it fits comfortably).

IMG_0888.JPG
IMG_0873.JPG

StoneyIce

Reaction score
Could I get a legit check on this item? It's a worn, older bivouac sweater from 2019. The washtags look a bit different from my prior pieces (font is fainter, line spacing) but my collection is mainly recent Kountry pieces so I could use the second opinion. Thanks in advance.
IMG_3163.PNG
IMG_3162.PNG

Conclusive

Reaction score
Could I get a legit check on this item? It's a worn, older bivouac sweater from 2019. The washtags look a bit different from my prior pieces (font is fainter, line spacing) but my collection is mainly recent Kountry pieces so I could use the second opinion. Thanks in advance.
This might be a bit late, but from what I can discern that's a replica. There are discrepancies on the washtag and the 3 on the size tag is incorrect.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads