• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone remind me how to navigate Kapital’s insane website? What option from the menu do I choose to see products separated by category instead of the slowest look book ever?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've found that fashionship dot jp has some of the best Kapital prices online and a much more easy to navigate website. Also they'll ship outside of Japan which I don't think Kaptial's webshop will do (but then again I can't read Japanese, so maybe it does).

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've found that fashionship dot jp has some of the best Kapital prices online and a much more easy to navigate website. Also they'll ship outside of Japan which I don't think Kaptial's webshop will do (but then again I can't read Japanese, so maybe it does).
Is that site legit? I can't put my finger on it but it looks kind of suspect.

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just in case not a good idea to buy from Japan right now. Since there are few flights after the large ban list (which caused me to basically lose my job!) Packages are gonna take several months if they aren't just envelopes.

I think they have to do like UPS or FedEx which pumps up the shipping cost considerably over EMS and it might still take a long ass time.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well I have an incoming order so I'll let you know. Did a little looking into it and it seems like it's a new storefront for Japeral which had a good reputation for selling Bape.

Nbarbar

Reaction score
Just in case not a good idea to buy from Japan right now. Since there are few flights after the large ban list (which caused me to basically lose my job!) Packages are gonna take several months if they aren't just envelopes.

I think they have to do like UPS or FedEx which pumps up the shipping cost considerably over EMS and it might still take a long ass time.
I've had a number of Japanese orders from eBay canceled for this exact reason. EMS is essentially stopped and airfreight costs have sky rocketed.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I ordered two pairs of jeans from Okayama on Wednesday and they are being delivered today (Friday) so DHL two-day is still shipping and Okayama has free shipping so it came in faster than stuff I ordered from California.

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered two pairs of jeans from Okayama on Wednesday and they are being delivered today (Friday) so DHL two-day is still shipping and Okayama has free shipping so it came in faster than stuff I ordered from California.

Yeah carriers like DHL/FedEx/UPS will probably be fine but I'm surprised that prices for those services aren't increasing in price. I wonder if proxy services are moving as normal.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So my fashionship order was delayed a bit but then they had a message out saying they got a contract out with DHL and that things would be getting out starting May 7th. Then my order went out via DHL from Tokyo on the 7th and should be here monday, which is pretty quick given all that's going on. We'll see how long it actually takes to show up.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just an update on my fashionship fashionshipment -- came in today and seems legit to my untrained eye (can't tell the difference between tags, etc, and all my other kapital):

yw4lLdf.jpg

4RRXXSE.jpg

WuXXFbf.jpg

O9XmHs7.jpg

sQvvuoZ.jpg

NJMOPnK.jpg

bgHYxZ3.jpg

This furoshiki kakashi is the bomb dot com. So good.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrimFandango