• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Junkard Boots

Matthew Cruz

Reaction score
Thanks man.

I think double leather sole might be standard with Junkard's commando sole, even though they don't specify this. However, I think I've seen some commando soles without the double leather on their IG.

From what I've seen on their IG, it looks like the double leather is standard on their GYW stuff. If you get stichdown it's generally single leather. That's just my observation though.

Sheepdog149

Reaction score

Very nice Matthew. They turned out nice. Looks like a brown ( iPhone can be deceiving). I bought a pair a few months ago in the rough out. I took a few pics when I unboxed but never posted

Here are few to add to your thread. Thanks for starting this up!

[/IMG][/IMG]

Dang, those look very nice. I'd buy the same exact ones...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

hurhur

Reaction score

quasi-lurker

Reaction score

I only wish those are mine! but they are not, unfortunately. I ordered a pair of derbies and longwings. Judging by the turnover time, I should only get mine in May.... But those do look sweet. Future purchase? :cool:

Oh damn, sorry for the false alarm! I saw the medalian on the toe and just thought they were yours. Good news is that the medalians look pretty nice.

Shooterpunk

Reaction score
For those who have purchased boots from Junkard, when did you have to pay? When you ordered or when they actually started on yours?

Also, How do these fit compared to Iron Rangers? An 8.5D in Iron Rangers fits me perfect.

Shooterpunk

Reaction score
Good to know. Thanks.

Is it just me or do the LT 207's look less pointy than 2089's? I ask because I really like these boots, but I really don't want a pointy boot.

drewcandraw

Reaction score
I paid at the beginning as well, no idea on iron rangers as I too do not own any.

If you don't want pointy ask for the newer round toe. If you read the reviews above from Matt and me we mention its more pointy compared to our Truman boots.

Send your foot tracing or measurements and see what they say.

kentyman

Reaction score
If you don't want pointy ask for the newer round toe. If you read the reviews above from Matt and me we mention its more pointy compared to our Truman boots

Sorry, I didn't see round toe shell Junkards. Can you link?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads