• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jliu88

Reaction score
OS crewneck
Cast 2 nimbus
White AE
Vandal anthracite

Not sure if I should’ve size down from XL to Large on the OS.

E35C7D68-F636-4A72-9575-BBA8F0F56723.jpeg

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1085937

A little escobar colour comparison
Slate - Charcoal - Washed Black
I like the washed black but was disappointed with no zip pocket. Still undecided on keeping

Disappointed about the washed esco not having a zip. But looks great
I have the ROTYs on the way, can't wait to get them!

The fit you posted would look real good with ROTY

OS crewneck
Cast 2 nimbus
White AE
Vandal anthracite

Not sure if I should’ve size down from XL to Large on the OS.

View attachment 1086032

Not a chance. XL looks perfect.

hobojones

Reaction score
anybody have any experience from past LA JE sale? What products to expect and long lines?

No lines last year in Culver, though I expect things to be different this year since it's on Melrose and JE is probably more popular than last year

Great selection of items, with restocks throughout the weekend last year. You can probably expect anything that didn't sell during Further Markdowns Black Friday to be there and maybe some other stuff too.

Last year's was definitely worth going to and I regret not copping more at that time. Prices were like $50 for hoodies, $20 for tees, $1-200 for denim/outerwear? Worth going if you're in the area. I've since moved from being anywhere near downtown and I've got a big exam the following week so idk if I'll go to this one lol. Will just have to see what others say about it.

onekidd

Reaction score
Just picked up my Black Friday orders from my us mailbox.

Loving the hanoi’s and washed graphite’s but I think I may have received a regular black finished anti expo instead of the washed black. The colour is identical to my regular black anti expo. The washed black should be more like a dark grey right?

hobojones

Reaction score
On another note, replica crew is no bueno IMO. Slim and cropped with a tight neck and it isn't really substantial in the way I imagined it to be. It has like a mock neck thing going and the weird v insert just doesn't work. I guess the weave seems more dense but it isn't necessarily more heavyweight if that makes sense.

Vintage fleece all day, wish I could pick up more as they're probably my favorite JE sweatshirt iteration.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads