• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

non boring

Reaction score
I personally liked the denim, they prob sized up on the model pair. I like the new Coast wash also. Link prob down since not even JE had the pieces up.

Parachute jacket looked exactly the same except all black. Not sure if the description was right b/c it said 'Made in China' unless anyone can confirm with the OG alpine parachute.

For those buying the Icons, I'm assuming the JE site is not anti-crash proof? Will try my luck on both SNKRS and JE but wondering what's the better option. Like the shoe, I just think the shoe is about $150 overpriced.

afionas05

Reaction score
30 second snippet of je talkin about the new shoe on Nike. That denim jacket he has on looks great. Looks like it fits much better than the obsidian masa thumper. Wash is looking good too

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I personally liked the denim, they prob sized up on the model pair. I like the new Coast wash also. Link prob down since not even JE had the pieces up.

Parachute jacket looked exactly the same except all black. Not sure if the description was right b/c it said 'Made in China' unless anyone can confirm with the OG alpine parachute.

For those buying the Icons, I'm assuming the JE site is not anti-crash proof? Will try my luck on both SNKRS and JE but wondering what's the better option. Like the shoe, I just think the shoe is about $150 overpriced.
Parachute looked different, it had u shaped pocket with a zipper that went all the way around the u. It looked off. The BM rider looked exactly the same as the previous non distressed ones

jthom931

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased any teal colored terry pieces yet (namely the flash dual zip)? Just wanted to know if it is more of a blue or green irl

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@MIKE_JE for the new season of anti-expos that are popping up in retailers in teal, gold, olive and pearl, is there any difference compared to the pearl anti-expo that dropped with the boucle cardigan and oak anti expo back in november 2017?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics