• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

npa23

Reaction score
I was thinking about swinging by, I might tomorrow, but the last several times I have gone this summer the JE selection has been pretty bad. You have to catch JE pretty early in the season there because their size runs are so shallow. If you let me know what you’re looking for I will check if I swing by tomorrow.

Let me know if anything good is in a L or XL

npa23

Reaction score
Also anyone know about the denim zip jacket on Saks? How's the sizing? I'm 6'2 around 195... What size should I get?

Edit: Damn it sold out in the last hour

Last edited:

tjonesd2

Reaction score
Good look on saks - grabbed another pair of Saharas since the last pair I got (lost weight so had to size down) had a pretty bad wash/spotting compared to my first pair. Also got zincs and some Ts

quickstruck

Reaction score
Damn did a retail buyer clear out all of Saks' stock? Called an hour or so ago and they said they had plenty in stock across all sizes. Now there's essentially nothing left

npa23

Reaction score
Damn did a retail buyer clear out all of Saks' stock? Called an hour or so ago and they said they had plenty in stock across all sizes. Now there's essentially nothing left
That's what I figured... Wanted the zip blouson in the morning, went to brunch, came back and it was gone

TheOpOg

Reaction score
Ok I’m sold. Where’d you cop it at?
Well Saks had them the for the cheapest but appears like they were cleared out this morning. Yesterday Saks had JE denim for $118, rip-stops for $128, and anti-expos for $26. I think Ssense and other JE retailers still have the rip-stops though for around $200 though.

Yeah, luckily I pulled the trigger again last night. Although the anti-expos have not been filled yet. Either Saks got cleared out by a reseller (GrailedFinest I am looking at you) or they are low on stock and are putting a hold on more getting ordered until they get inventory levels right.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Basalt
Poppy all summer
Vans

6F75E40A-10E9-494E-9F98-6AEF92D7D6BB.jpeg

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea it took me restraint not to buy stuff from Saks, everything was dirt cheap. But I didn't really need anymore anti expo tees or the tie dye jacket, I have enough jackets I don't wear already. Didn't really need jeans either

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads