• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick, redundant question...

Does new JE denim run smaller than previous JE denim? I recall reading this somewhere. I have my eye on the Pompeii denim but not sure if I should size the same as I did my Skittles from last year or size up.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick, redundant question...

Does new JE denim run smaller than previous JE denim? I recall reading this somewhere. I have my eye on the Pompeii denim but not sure if I should size the same as I did my Skittles from last year or size up.

Size the same

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Throwback Fit today.
Parachute
Kake
comix
Plumas

1D10113E-BA56-491F-BA0D-DB3A6D35ACBB.jpeg

c_m_c

Reaction score
My fellow stans... i’m looking at getting my first pair of chelsea’s. Stuck between the below 3. Please give me some input as i know many of you own this style boot.
View attachment 918046 View attachment 918047 View attachment 918048

I actually copped those exact taupe CP's for my first chelsea boots just a couple weeks ago. Love them and it goes well with my JE stuff. If you wait for sale season, you should be able to find them for around 30% off.

Cg23

Reaction score
Hey guys,
A little random question here but I’ve got a gentleman looking to buy one of my JE items (leather yoke flannel overshirt to be exact) but is asking about shipping to Taiwan.
Is anyone familiar with international customs fees? I know it varies but I’m striking out w/ my research. I just dont want anyone getting stuck with hidden fees after the fact. I understand this is a long shot but if anybody has any input I’d greatly appreciate it!

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
A little random question here but I’ve got a gentleman looking to buy one of my JE items (leather yoke flannel overshirt to be exact) but is asking about shipping to Taiwan.
Is anyone familiar with international customs fees? I know it varies but I’m striking out w/ my research. I just dont want anyone getting stuck with hidden fees after the fact. I understand this is a long shot but if anybody has any input I’d greatly appreciate it!

Hold out for a US buyer. So much easier IMO

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
If you mark it as a gift the seller should be fine.

g_wop

Reaction score
today's fit

I honestly love the vintage fleece. Its mad soft and the color is so clean!
Normally a size 3 / Large in JE hoodies, but I sized up on the vintage fleece and i couldn't have asked for a better fit

If you were on the fence about sizing for the raglan hoodie, I recommend sizing 1 up on that too!

IMG_4946.jpeg

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
today's fit

I honestly love the vintage fleece. Its mad soft and the color is so clean!
Normally a size 3 / Large in JE hoodies, but I sized up on the vintage fleece and i couldn't have asked for a better fit

If you were on the fence about sizing for the raglan hoodie, I recommend sizing 1 up on that too!

View attachment 918316
Looks good my dude

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never got around to posting this when it was brought up a few days ago, my bad. The second iteration of the Boucle sweats flare out bc JE tried to make the cuffs seamless. Ive had the new Boucle sweats since the FW sale back in 2016 and never wore the grey ones, and rarely wore the black ones bc they just don’t look that good. Colors are great though.

The first version of the sweater and sweats are goaaaaat

68D1747F-DB4D-4BAE-A536-EE1873E7F374.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads