• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cg23

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I’ve been on styleforum for years but I’m no expert w/ the ins and outs of the buying/selling sections.
Im trying to get the correct category in the marketplace to list a number of JE items (yes I read that I’m supposed to only list one at a time, at least I believe that’s what I read) but it is keeping me from selecting the right category. Im not trying to post in the wrong section if anyone has any friendly advice I’d greatly appreciate it, thank you!

-chris

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I’ve been on styleforum for years but I’m no expert w/ the ins and outs of the buying/selling sections.
Im trying to get the correct category in the marketplace to list a number of JE items (yes I read that I’m supposed to only list one at a time, at least I believe that’s what I read) but it is keeping me from selecting the right category. Im not trying to post in the wrong section if anyone has any friendly advice I’d greatly appreciate it, thank you!

-chris
Just post it in the bst thread
https://www.styleforum.net/threads/the-official-john-elliott-b-s-t-thread.541420/

Cg23

Reaction score
Thank you very much I greatly appreciate your help. Does the same rule apply as the other marketplace sections as far as only doing one item per post or can i just list them in one post?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much I greatly appreciate your help. Does the same rule apply as the other marketplace sections as far as only doing one item per post or can i just list them in one post?
You can post as many as you like in one post. Generally pics are appreciated

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A473DEF0-0F5D-4EE1-8ADF-56AE6E6C9520.jpeg

Black means//cashmere crew//obsidians

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dope!

wearing something similar to NYE dinner tonight. prefer the leather but might be too cold for NY weather. might swap the nero for slp raws.
amiri
slp
nero
slp

View attachment 900222

View attachment 900223
Both look great, but I’d prob go with the wool coat, you’ll freeze your ass off in the leather. Have you ever worn a leather under a wool coat, like someone might wear a trucker under a wool coat? Not sure if It would work but it’s any interesting idea.

Can’t find any good pics at the moment of a trucker under a wool jacket, but you get the idea

002DD9A9-8C71-49A2-843D-4E9831EDFDC4.png

ID on the wool coat

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
Both look great, but I’d prob go with the wool coat, you’ll freeze your ass off in th leather. Have you ever worn a leather under a wool coat, like someone might wear a trucker under a wool coat?
ID on the wool coat

It's a Stephan Schneider Wick coat from some years back (2010-11?). I love that look but I doubt I could squeeze it under the schneider ha. Amiri has done something similar (im sure he wasnt the first as usual).

AMIF-MO20_V1.jpg

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a Stephan Schneider Wick coat from some years back (2010-11?). I love that look but I doubt I could squeeze it under the schneider ha. Amiri has done something similar (im sure he wasnt the first as usual).

View attachment 900237
Man I really like the idea of the denim under the wool, never know if I’m pulling it off though
4CF345A1-E676-4D13-A7A1-5CB885D0282B.jpeg

Am I doing this right? Too much Canadian tuxedo?

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
Man I really like the idea of the denim under the wool, never know if I’m pulling it off though
View attachment 900251
Am I doing this right? Too much Canadian tuxedo?

Doesn't look bad at all man. It's all about experimenting. Try it with your onyx or obsidian but I think onyx would work perfect.

edit: dude, your grey slp denim would look even better.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads