• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jflo301

Reaction score
582AFE12-549D-490B-87BA-7456ED0B6C5E.jpeg
A little off topic since I hardly see JE release any camo pieces. What are your guys thoughts on camo jackets (m65, etc)?
I don’t really have any good pics but I have a camo CG chiliwack bomber that I picked up and I love it. I do feel like it’s a bit much sometimes but I didn’t want to look like the millions of others with plain black. (Wearing JE Kitos so still relevant lol)

MilesMW

Reaction score
May have missed it but I haven’t been on for a while and searched through the past 7 or so pages. Anyone get the basalt tee in? And thoughts on it if so. Looks like it runs huge so looking for size advice/reviews on fit/quality

Yah @Jbidwal just posted pics of lavender and yellow. Not on him tho.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yah @Jbidwal just posted pics of lavender and yellow. Not on him tho.

I would size down. It’s the big tee renamed. Unless you are a bigger person, size down will still look oversized. I’ll post some pics when I get a chance. Have to steam down the sleeves. With the crease they flare and flap around like big bens jersey sleeves.

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
View attachment 899641
I don’t really have any good pics but I have a camo CG chiliwack bomber that I picked up and I love it. I do feel like it’s a bit much sometimes but I didn’t want to look like the millions of others with plain black. (Wearing JE Kitos so still relevant lol)

Yea, eyeing an slp m65. Camo pieces are easy to work with but just not sure if I would wear it as much. Looks good in your pic. Digging the vapormax as well.

Mercer
Anti
Slp x 2

E19FE5EB-F48D-43E3-92BD-8CF6F5383321.jpeg

FF3BA897-C6AE-4AFF-ABCA-A0064BFB7FE8.jpeg

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really want to cop the oversized sweats (since they are on sale on mr Porter). But what throws me off is how fire they look on JE’s website but so trash on other websites. JE site makes them look like premium sweats but other sites (including Mr Porter) gives you the Walmart grey sweats feel lol

sogood

Reaction score
I really want to cop the oversized sweats (since they are on sale on mr Porter). But what throws me off is how fire they look on JE’s website but so trash on other websites. JE site makes them look like premium sweats but other sites (including Mr Porter) gives you the Walmart grey sweats feel lol

I wouldn't worry about other retailers' product shots, they're a great buy at $100 if that's the fit you're looking for. Cast 2 denim often looks awful in non-JE product shots, too -- most of the time the sizing or styling is just way off.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nigel Cabourn x Snow Peak camo military jacket might be on my sale season kop list.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, eyeing an slp m65. Camo pieces are easy to work with but just not sure if I would wear it as much. Looks good in your pic. Digging the vapormax as well.

Mercer
Anti
Slp x 2

View attachment 899740

View attachment 899741
This one is fire as well don’t care about th styling in th pics though
3E02B8BB-609A-40FE-A74B-3F5D0A9F64A1.png

I know it’s not camp, but if they had this in my size I would cop in a second
2F2270A6-FE93-4058-9043-667E3CF5EF41.png

Last edited:

dakine1

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a slate stadium jacket from BF? It's size med and new in box. Will return next week if not! $700

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
I would size down. It’s the big tee renamed. Unless you are a bigger person, size down will still look oversized. I’ll post some pics when I get a chance. Have to steam down the sleeves. With the crease they flare and flap around like big bens jersey sleeves.

I’m usually a small or medium so I’m thinking of grabbing the washed lavender in an XS. Love the color

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also, I will forever regret passing on the SLP rocketship parka and Miharayasuhiro rose camo jacket :(

Ten C usually has some interesting camo stuff.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredJnr73