• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

victoorious

Reaction score
What are your email communication settings like? Have you ever gotten the codes or do you get any kind of emails from them other than orders?
its full emails from them, Ive gotten codes from the past. I got the 20% one for the BF Pre sale on the 21st but nothing other then that.

Curious, was it just 25% or did you have access to items earlier?

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score

They sent VIP codes out a few days before the regular presale, but the BF exclusives weren't live yet. You didn't get it last year either?

Nice to see you back here though, glad to see you're still purchasing JE. This forum could definitely use some of your fit pics, you've always had one of the best JE wardrobes.

victoorious

Reaction score
Early access as well. You didn't get it last year either?

Nice to see you back here though, glad to see you're still purchasing JE. This forum could definitely use some of your fit pics, you've always had one of the best JE wardrobes.

Yeah I got it last year, damn, early access would have been nice :(

and thanks! my stuff been kinda boring tho. Plain Tee's and jeans and occasionally a flannel haha.

I am gonna do something special with my woo denim jacket though, will post it once its done

Last edited:

hk_kallor

Reaction score
JE hurt the wallet today. I grabbed another cardigan and reversible bomber. New to the site.. again after a few years absent.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have fit pics of the Overcoat? I don’t feel like I’ve seen any. I want to try it out at the sale price but the idea of an “oversized” overcoat doesn’t make a lot of sense to me, especially for someone that isn’t that tall. They’re hard enough to pull off when they aren’t oversized. I wouldn’t mind sizing down though if it’ll look good.

blue2007

Reaction score
Just missed a small restock of mustard raglan hoodie. If someone got an L and will not keep it, let me know. Might be able to do XL also since that’s my villain size.

mookiej

Reaction score

The 25% off code was live since the Sunday before Thanksgiving (i think the 20% code went live on Tuesday). Other than that, it's just the 5% difference - no earlier access to any of the special drops or flash sales.

ChillFil

Reaction score
I'm tripping over the new thermal vintage black hoodie/crew. I want both. But I already bought the Raglan hoodie, Kake, Pique crew, maroon classic... I used the code so there is no returns? Even on something like the Kake right? I definitely want the vintage hoodie and crew. I know JE staff won't be up to respond to inquiries until Monday. So I wonder if they'll let me return the Kake, Maroon tee and give me store credit towards the vintage hoodie/crew which I would have already bought at that point.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads