• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the wool+angora red & black beanies in today, and they aren't for me. I have hard time finding beanies that fit my head correctly, and the fit on these is definitely not meant for guys with smaller heads. The material is super thick, so rolling it too much creates a weird look and also makes it hard for the top to not just stand straight up. Sending back.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the wool+angora red & black beanies in today, and they aren't for me. I have hard time finding beanies that fit my head correctly, and the fit on these is definitely not meant for guys with smaller heads. The material is super thick, so rolling it too much creates a weird look and also makes it hard for the top to not just stand straight up. Sending back.
Would you say the quality of the beanie is worth it for those who have bigger heads?

GriffinA

Reaction score
How
My Leather Creepers arrived and they are straight fire. My girl asked me to wear them out tonight the moment she saw them lol. I paired the creepers with the OG Cast 2 Obsidian.

The neoprene liner and patent leather work really well with the creepers. I wanted this type of shoe for so long but the CdG ones I kept seeing were way too grunge / Doc Marten looking.

ysvDp6g.jpg

NMEY5e2.jpg

LIJmUh9.jpg
How is the sizing?

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The cashmere beanies look like they’re constructed with less material and a slimmer silhouette “not as tall” maybe give those a look?

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you say the quality of the beanie is worth it for those who have bigger heads?

Quality seems nice, but it sheds a ton. 30 seconds on my head and it left behind a lot of web like material in my hair. Could be my texture of hair pulling it out? Anyway, on the bright side it does seem mad warm.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The cashmere beanies look like they’re constructed with less material and a slimmer silhouette “not as tall” maybe give those a look?

Fit looks better for sure. I just don't feel like playing the return game on hats, not to mention how turtle slow JE's shipping is to Chicago. Takes a whole from whenever they ship. Maybe if I end up ordering some other stuff this weekend I'll throw one in to try out.

WilliamTickles

Reaction score
I have a hard time buying beanies because I have a larger head and stuff is always too tight or doesn’t fit right. Picked up the yellow wool beanie a few weeks ago and love it. Would definitely cop at least one more color if not for the fact that it’s hard to justify owning more then one $170 beanie.

timofay

Reaction score
Black silk bomber tempting me. Been looking for a black bomber for a while. Do you guys who have it get good use out of it? I'm taller so think the longer style would work well. Also was never really a fan of the side zippers on a lot of bombers.

Should I get the silk or wait and buy a leather/suede jacket elsewhere? Like allsaints on sale, etc.

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
Black silk bomber tempting me. Been looking for a black bomber for a while. Do you guys who have it get good use out of it? I'm taller so think the longer style would work well. Also was never really a fan of the side zippers on a lot of bombers.

Should I get the silk or wait and buy a leather/suede jacket elsewhere? Like allsaints on sale, etc.

I had one and the fit was odd honestly. I'm sure you'll find something better. I would take the bogota over the silk bomber anyday.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
co mix or anti expo or classic crew? which is best

co mix is a fabric, you can get a few of the t shirt styles in comix.

Edit:
I like the shirts made of the comix fabric because they run slimmer and shorter, sometimes necessitates a size up though. The material is also unique, more like a very thin knit

Last edited:

geektos

Reaction score
does anyone else keep getting different error codes when trying to complete purchase on JE website?

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
In my opinion, the Mr Porter JE “tyrone biggums” beanie, is far better in every way than the new angora beanies. In material, design, and fit. If a camel one came out I’d cop that instantly

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads