• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mikeb88

Reaction score
Hopefully ssense puts it on sale but they priced it higher than retail.

Hopefully the pictures do the jacket some justice. The sheen is really nice and has an oak color underneath the olive when hit by the sunlight.
IMG_1081.jpg IMG_1082.jpg

Last edited:

EastAtlantaMan

Reaction score
Yeah I don't see anything on Mr p either. US here

@mikeb88 Damn that picture definitely does it justice. I've been looking for a new bomber and that one seems more light weight than my Carhartt WIP ashton bomber.

gerg99

Reaction score
Man if I can get my hands on that black topcoat at sale price it's game over.. let's gooooo bf sale

fdyla

Reaction score
I wonder what the spend is. I spent ~$700 in the last 6 months and while I'm sure that is peanuts compared to some of their customers, it's still a little frustrating.

MilesMW

Reaction score
I spent the same/maybe less in the last year and got access to the private sale. Might be decided over the past few years combined.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MrP makes you feel like a dummy for having privilege. They gave me 40% off last year, then when the sale started the ish I bought was 50% off. Immediate remorse. The difference between 30 and 50% off is drastic.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Says the guy that got hooked up with the AJ1s..... ;)

But seriously, by getting them for retail and choosing NOT to sell them for $2k, you're also saying that they're worth that much to you.

No, I get it. I wouldn't pay $1000 for any of the off white pairs personally just based off principal. I also wouldn't try to sell to somebody for that much for the same reason. Call it self righteous or whatever but it all comes down to personal feelings at the end of the day with people and resell. It's just always hard for me to believe somebody wants a shoe THAT much that theyre willing to pay 500% mark up so whenever I can I try to understand where that person's head is when making a decision like that just cause I'm genuinely interested lol.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MrP makes you feel like a dummy for having privilege. They gave me 40% off last year, then when the sale started the ish I bought was 50% off. Immediate remorse. The difference between 30 and 50% off is drastic.

That’s why I only bought the jacket. I want to see it more than anything. Still returnable if discount is better or I can get the other color. I think the bigger sale happens later though. This is probably just for next week.

I doubt I’m buying much anyway. Denim is the only other thing that interests me since I didn’t buy anything this season but none are a need.

c_m_c

Reaction score
Man, I need the Off-White Blazers. Considering returning my newly copped CP's and just paying resell for the Blazers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 45 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads