• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn why those pleated chinos look so different on the ssense model... anyone cop that can speak on the fit? 300 is steep for some chinos but the fit and styling on the JE site just make em look too dope.

Yo i copped one of those union dr woo je hoodies at complexcon too... that **** is dope. similar to the washed black oversized cropped hoodies, except with a much more subtle wash and a reaaaaaall nice heavyweight terry. the dr woo art is on point too

If the size isn’t right, they look like how they do on ssense. I tried out the small and wasn’t happy with the look

gerg99

Reaction score
If the size isn’t right, they look like how they do on ssense. I tried out the small and wasn’t happy with the look

Fsho thanks for the info dog.. I feel like you'd have to size up to hit the fit of the JE site but not tryna have that waist too big. Still though may have to give it a shot, free returns on ssense anyways. Feelin the same way about that wool topcoat too, the JE pics look dope, but BNY and SSENSE pics make it look kinda weak.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man it takes one bad person to ruin the entire Grailed experience for me. Sold a brand new Villain to a guy who just gave me a 2/5/1 rating because he thinks the hoodie was shrunk when I had never washed it. This and me having to upgrade my PayPal to a business account to sell clothes just put me off on selling on Grailed. What a shame...

htw

Reaction score
just received my black bogota from ssense, design is like a very generic bomber out there
but damn, you can tell it's good quality just by looking at it, also feel very nice
maybe fit pic later but I'm sure you guys are tired of seeing the bogota haha

Marco Storari

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm, I got the Polartech pants in from NEED in a LARGE...

I havent tried them on yet but the waste looks like it'd fit a 30 at most, lol

Marco Storari

Reaction score
wool bomber looking fire
parachute looking fire

i have olive parachute - find it harder to pull off than the slate one...
I too have the olive parachute and was in love with it the moment I saw it

Copped the second it dropped and haven't worn it yet - It looks too serious on me like I'm about to fly the Millennium Falcon

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Headed out tonight! Masa, flannel, Curve tee, Dillon black. ^ still need to get patch under my right knee too.

7F49B1EA-D2C8-4CEC-B777-0E05250F23BC.jpeg

Crshngdwn

Reaction score
I too have the olive parachute and was in love with it the moment I saw it

Copped the second it dropped and haven't worn it yet - It looks too serious on me like I'm about to fly the Millennium Falcon

I can see how the parachute can be a divisive piece. I bought mine (slate) because even if I can’t wear it with everything, it’s one of the most interesting pieces I’ve ever seen given the color and details. The 50% off didn’t hurt either.

Hotrodbren

Reaction score
I thought the polartec sweats fit big?? I’m usually a medium and i purchased size small.. still waiting on them to arrive.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man it takes one bad person to ruin the entire Grailed experience for me. Sold a brand new Villain to a guy who just gave me a 2/5/1 rating because he thinks the hoodie was shrunk when I had never washed it. This and me having to upgrade my PayPal to a business account to sell clothes just put me off on selling on Grailed. What a shame...
What happens when you upgrade your PayPal to a business account?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads