• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

timofay

Reaction score
Got my first pair on sale for a steal, so like $330 and ended up selling them on grailed for $340 lol. So not the worst mistake in the world, still annoying though.
Mine arent too bad, not what I wanted to hear though lol. I only paid $210 for them. I forget where, it was around January of this past year..crazy

htrannn

Reaction score
In a recent turn of events this weekend, I was able to cop a grail - the Wool Stadium Jacket.

Ended up winning the local raffle for the Nike x OW Prestos and on my way out some guy offered me $1000 (CAD) for the pair on the spot. Needless to say I accepted the offer and then went straight to my local JE stockist and copped the stadium jacket.

Here is my ****** attempt at a fit pic (does not do the jacket justice)
View attachment 875537

Thing to note is the jacket does run quite slim. I'm a TTS medium, 6'1, 165 lbs and I can barely button up the jacket. Fits perfect otherwise (not sure if the jacket is meant to be buttoned up anyway).

Stoked to incorporate it into more fits. Pictured here with carbons and CP new court lows.

Wow lucky lucky. What size were they? I offered some people that as I was walking out from grabbing some Blazers and got turned down. :(

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow lucky lucky. What size were they? I offered some people that as I was walking out from grabbing some Blazers and got turned down. :(

You would pay $1000 for a $200 shoe? Trying not to judge but damn that's just so crazy lol.

flipsilk

Reaction score
How do JE button downs tend to fit? Interested in checking out the flannels.

6 ft, 180 lbs, I wear a Large in Classic Crew and AE, Medium in U-necks, Small in Panel/Classic Curve.

sogood

Reaction score

6 ft, 180 lbs, I wear a Large in Classic Crew and AE, Medium in U-necks, Small in Panel/Classic Curve.

They’re slim, so I’d think you’re a Large with those measurements. Hard to believe you could fit a Small in anything JE though...

flipsilk

Reaction score
They’re slim, so I’d think you’re a Large with those measurements. Hard to believe you could fit a Small in anything JE though...

i was surprised as well. Ive got pretty broad shoulders and a long torso. Its mostly the oversized stuff which i dont like to be too sloppy. The raglan thermal im a small as well.

The unfortunate result is i need to try everything on to determine sizing.

Does anyone know spots in NYC that have the flannels or switch?

MuskieFan

Reaction score

I have a couple more pounds then you and I take xl. I have one L and it’s pretty tight on the back. Really depends on how big your chest and shoulders are.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Totally not the same lol but aye man if you got it like that and it makes you happy I'm all for it!
The way I see it is- if the market dictates it’s worth $1000, then is it really a $200 shoe? The same way a JE jacket may go on sale at Bergdorf for $800 after initially retailing for $2000. Retailers can set prices but only the market can show what they’re really worth. Not saying I would drop $1000 on Nike’s but it’s something to think about.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christine Burns