• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol you guys here all stunting with your $700 wool stadium jacket but i'm still wearing my $100 reverse terry stadium jacket from the grey collection.

vi6ixcxsoefq8j1zlofo.jpg
I think you meant shadow capsule

Daniel Guion

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m unsure what to think of the new half - zip pullover at this point. The fact that they are reversible adds more versatility to the piece. I can imagine that this feature will greatly increase its retail price though. I’m thinking it will be somewhere between $300 - $400, but I could be wrong. I’m still waiting for the cropped trousers that were shown in the season 10 lookbook. On the topic of stadium jackets, what do people think of the swarm stadium jacket released during season seven. Does it run true to size? Do people like the piece? I’d love to hear your guys’ thoughts.

Last edited:

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought the Military Raincoat off of Grailed a little while ago, unsure how it would hold up during Seattle’s bouts of rain, as it is made from cotton. I really like it so far, and it seems to be working out better than I expected.
For reference, I am 5’11, 145 lbs and this is a medium.

View attachment 860685

Looks great. Been eyeing one myself in washed black.

Pogboom

Reaction score
Just a heads up; I'm going to be returning a size medium Bogota Bomber (Tan). I know the color-way is pretty sought after. I'm naturally a size small in JE tops. I love the jacket but I can't have a $400 piece that I'm not 100% satisfied with.

DM, I might take it

Last edited:

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JE has been killing it with denim lately that I personally wish he would release a denim dad hat and also a denim button up shirt. I’d be all over that!

Also, finally throwing up a pic of the bone flannel.

FCF3580A-9BBC-4E56-9FCB-01E1C056141C.jpeg

Last edited:

iam12andwatdoid

Reaction score
20171018_221206.jpg 20171018_223804.jpg 20171018_221216.jpg

Got the Iridescent Bomber in from @CPAJay1221 - this thing is just as cool as I thought it would be. Thought you guys might want to see it so snapped a few quick pictures with a natural classic curve tee, neuw denim, and some cp mids.

Got another grail in this week, the cropped sashiko T from season 8. Love the details and the body fit, but the sleeves remind me a lot of the Raschel Tee which I didn't really care for. I think I have to break it in a bit yet.

Also couldn't help myself and grabbed that military raincoat floating around on grailed...lord help me

suisunfleet

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the olive sail pullover personally, my wallet isn't looking forward to it though. I'm curious what the gray sail looks like without the military coat covering it

That Iridescent bomber looks legit.

TheOpOg

Reaction score
A9173644-6247-4823-89F5-7F1B047AA892.jpeg
77F3C63D-FA44-49B3-AFC6-5BCFF743D909.jpeg
Did anybody get their Nimbus’s in? Just curious what the “Turin” mean’s on the tag? Are they changing the name or does it stand for something? I went and looked at old tag’s and it said things like Pre-fall, Season 9.5 denim or light denim with paint splatters.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads