• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

peter1234930

Reaction score
I used to complain about the lack of plain denim, but surprisingly enough there's a few other brands that put out plain black/blue denim. Cast 2 fit is nice, but not that distinct...

I'm down for more unique items and excited to pick up the upcoming grey denim. I don't find it 'hypebeast' really; it lacks the blow-outs (thank god) and the cropped raw hem is a nice touch you won't be finding at the typical distressed/paint splattered instagram brands. Will admit that the cobas fit that category though...
Pretty sure they aren't cropped but are instead pulled up on the model's calf (like in the runway show). I would assume they have a 34 inseam.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nothing new you haven't seen. Royal rider and skittles tee.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What'd you think of the tee? Fit looks good. I think that tee will end up being super versatile.

I like it. You can barely see the color

Kind of reminded me of my 8th grade pe shirt. My mom washed it with colored items and it ended up looking all pink and blue

malcolm4819

Reaction score

Not feeling the pile hoodie?!?! Did you get it in royal or black?

I love the material and fit but I can't find very many uses for the blue so I kept the black at least
Black

I love how light it is for a terry hoodie but its bit underwhelming. Also, I think I have too many marled grey/black pieces.

Going to keep it for a bit and decide. I haven't had the time to try it on with a fit so could change my mind.

arpman41

Reaction score
Finally some cropped french terry shorts. The other shorts JE released this season were too long for 5' 8" people haha

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just the skittles, pile hoodie and washed black with royal rider

It's all fire! That rider is dope af. Looks really good on top of the washed black. After seeing several pics of the pile hoodie in blue I'm sold so hoping to grab one soon. How'd you size on these pieces?

Last edited:

sameers

Reaction score

I remember buying one of W+H's original pieces (button up shirt). The immaculate attention to detail and the construction was A+++. Also went to their showroom when it first opened. Great quality, great prices. However, their prices have definitely skyrocketed for pieces that lack inspiration. 

Boring designs, lack of inspiration, same quality for way higher prices than they used to be.

Literally this.

I actually really like W+H. I got their Byborre Jacket last year, but I did end up seeing a different color for 60% off at the end of the season.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's all fire! That rider is dope af. Looks really good on top of the washed black. After seeing several pics of the pile hoodie in blue I'm sold so hoping to grab one soon. How'd you size on these pieces?

Small rider and hoodie. Xs tee.

My flannel rider is a medium and I don't mind that fit thh. Small kind of constricting but it will open up

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics