• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score

Bummer. Thanks for the heads-up, though. Hopefully they'll make an appearance next season. I'd love to see one in charcoal co-mix.

Side note: I think someone in line for my train is wearing Escobar sweats. I don't see much JE in the wild in Philly.

If you see a tall, dark haired, jacked dude driving around in a Navy Mini Cooper Countryman (or he's your Uber driver) and he's wearing LaSalle track gear and secondhand JE in Philly, that's my younger brother, and my hand me down JE gear lol.

Last edited:

walt143JE

Reaction score

Hi.. a few of you guys recommended CP Achilles on one of my post and I finally found my ideal size.. question is, which of these colors would look "Best" with JE white jeans (Mica, Skittles) as well as JE denims? Personally, I'm drawn to Beige/Natural or Carta .. your suggestion or even better If you have JE jeans with these colors CP Achilles would help for visual.. Thanks in Advance

Also, Do you guys think the Jellyfish Shirt will sold out quick, im probably offline when it drops ..

Have a great day
1f64f-1f3fd.png

I have white Achilles which is a good option as well and goes with absolutely everything, but if you want a seasonal color I think Carta looks great and definitely the best of those three. Carta has my vote and what I would buy if I needed another pair

timofay

Reaction score
Ive been waiting for the Oro jacket since the pics from the runway show. Unfortunately I think it will be out of my price range- the detailing looks awesome and other canvas jackets were 550-600 right? will wait and see and hope some other stockists get it so I can pick it up on sale.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get a discount on products @ Revolve? PM me if you'd rather not post.

EDIT: found it.

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi.. a few of you guys recommended CP Achilles on one of my post and I finally found my ideal size.. question is, which of these colors would look "Best" with JE white jeans (Mica, Skittles) as well as JE denims? Personally, I'm drawn to Beige/Natural or Carta .. your suggestion or even better If you have JE jeans with these colors CP Achilles would help for visual.. Thanks in Advance

Also, Do you guys think the Jellyfish Shirt will sold out quick, im probably offline when it drops ..

Have a great day
1f64f-1f3fd.png

Just go get a white pair imo

hermesonly

Reaction score

I have white Achilles which is a good option as well and goes with absolutely everything, but if you want a seasonal color I think Carta looks great and definitely the best of those three. Carta has my vote and what I would buy if I needed another pair

Thank you so much
1f64f-1f3fd.png
.. I have a myriad of Minimalist White Kicks and Carta as you suggest
Looks best.. it appears like a mix of both Grey and Beige (sorta).. I appreciate it
1f44d-1f3fd.png

arpman41

Reaction score
Anybody else think the price of the jellyfish shirt is kinda high? Like why does that cost the same as a custom knit sweater? It has a unique design and cut but it's just a tencel shirt

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
May have been asked already, but did they change the color of the springs? They look a bit darker/dirtier in the product shots for the new drops

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody else think the price of the jellyfish shirt is kinda high? Like why does that cost the same as a custom knit sweater? It has a unique design and cut but it's just a tencel shirt

Fabric cost/quality most likely. Have to meet a yardage MOQ which, it's plausible, could have been enough to make 5 times as many shirts as they did so you push that fabric cost in to the units you do produce. Or, they ordered a really small amount of that custom print, which also would have been expensive.

I bought it - want to see it in person and love the print.

EDIT: And it was made in Japan, which would be the biggest contributing factor to the price.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads