• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gerg99

Reaction score
I don't think that's a fold up. It looks like it's supposed to be a hem that was undone/cut to make it raw.
Yesss for sure. I saw a the higher quality pic and realized that too haha. Looks like a high hem finish or something

Brad Pitt

Reaction score
Those Nike Vandals look really good. I hope they're not too hard to get.

Aside from the Vandals, everything looks like a pass for me. The suiting and relaxed fit of the clothes don't appeal to me at all. Wearability is a reason why I was so interested in JE, but I can't see myself wearing any of this stuff in season 10.

Ryan Chando

Reaction score
Definitely need both of those Vandals, they better not be another Soho store exclusive.

That GQ video was awesome. I wonder how JE going to handle the sizing of the suits, fit is obviously so important and the Richmond jacket was very awkward in S-M-L.

I thought this look was great, want to know if thats a polo underneath everything or a full zip dress shirt.

And low key excited for this look. Visvim did that same shade of yellow on a crewneck last year and it sold out instantly.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jacket is my favorite thing
From today

Also like the stripe joint underneath

Season is okay. Great show.

walt143JE

Reaction score
Really liked the season, the midlayer pieces are really exciting/intriguing to me. Love the yellows. Love the pants, relaxed but not overdone like alot of high fashion right now; interested to see if I can fit in them ha. EVERYBODY is making the places+faces style body/strap bag, won't be jumping on that trend.

Great job JE!

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

holy **** the jacket on the left is brutal. i like the cardigan on the right tho. interesting collection. i like it i just hope there is still plenty of slim fitting options. i just cant do baggy.

philmo84

Reaction score

Just some thoughts on season 10. Hopefully JE invests in a good pattern maker, a great tailor, and better outsourcing. Can't have fine suiting made in China ripping at the seams. And I think he still needs to work on the cut of his dress shirts, I like some of the flannels/shirts but they always never seem to fit right. Tight in the shoulders and billowing in the waist. Also the collars are weird, and the placement of the last button always seems a little high. Just my thoughts.
I had the red flannel and thought it felt as good as any shirt can get for me. Was perfect in all areas, good length and no billowing in waist.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too nice. Ugh wanna cop the JE leather high tops too now. Why they look so dope with shorts and high socks

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The gray vandals look like basura y'all.
Since when were vandals nice?!

When they're the patent or neoprene Raf ones. :satisfied:

Last edited:

Enexde96

Reaction score
I read somewhere that the vandals are suede with a leather tongue and the true colors are off white and dark green. Could be wrong though

leit96

Reaction score
Everyone is excited for the Vandals (understandable) but I'm stoked on the Thumper jackets with the full zip!!

This one was posted earlier and it has no zip, but its one of the best looks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads