• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

anthoh

Reaction score
Got the Stadium Jacket... love it! Great fit and quality. Leather is thick but the jacket is not insulated so it can be worn in warmer climates. In the pic, not wearing it with right outfit but want to give everyone a quick review.

nice! can't wait for mine to arrive, do you mind me asking what size you went with and if you went TTS?

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really really would love to see some Parachute jacket fit pics, especially with a hoodie underneath. Could be wrong but I don't think I've seen any so far.

Henward

Reaction score
Really really would love to see some Parachute jacket fit pics, especially with a hoodie underneath. Could be wrong but I don't think I've seen any so far.
Tried one on yesterday but didn't take pictures so I hope you can visualize. I'm 5'11 160lb athletic build for reference.

Wore a size M black kake (I wear M in villains and tees), tried on a Large alpine parachute. Not super slim, but not baggy either. Normal fit. Sleeves are a good length, but the cuffs were cut a little big and the elastic doesn't collapse enough. Thin material. I'd say the overall look of the fit is very similar to the panelled flight jacket as pictured here:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...e23153eb4f944c1c19e27abae1e.jpeg?v=1456775763

Hope that helps

StPauli

Reaction score
Tried one on yesterday but didn't take pictures so I hope you can visualize. I'm 5'11 160lb athletic build for reference.

Wore a size M black kake (I wear M in villains and tees), tried on a Large alpine parachute. Not super slim, but not baggy either. Normal fit. Sleeves are a good length, but the cuffs were cut a little big and the elastic doesn't collapse enough. Thin material. I'd say the overall look of the fit is very similar to the panelled flight jacket as pictured here:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...e23153eb4f944c1c19e27abae1e.jpeg?v=1456775763

Hope that helps
So you sized up for the Parachute Jacket? Did you get to try a size M as well?

Henward

Reaction score
So you sized up for the Parachute Jacket? Did you get to try a size M as well?
Well, I was already wearing a **slightly** oversized kake hoodie, so the thought of trying on a size M didn't cross my mind. Looked great sizing up with a hoodie underneath. Didn't look too baggy or slouchy. Trying on the medium would've probably made the kake all bunched up.

ASpec818

Reaction score
what kind of quality belt do you guys use with your denim? might pickup another to wear with my springs.

CH03

Reaction score
i love em...i have the oak and just picked up the black.
its perfect for me cause im in houston and don't need to layer
.i have the similar stats ^ and i got a medium.

the main reason i like the bomber is the fit is awesome and i love the thick/high neck collar
Isn't it way too hot in Houston for even that jacket?

Sonderist

Reaction score
I'd like to get my hands on a parachute jacket but I almost feel like it wouldn't be worth it without that liner that they paired with it in the FW16 show. I loved this look so much.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the Stadium Jacket... love it! Great fit and quality. Leather is thick but the jacket is not insulated so it can be worn in warmer climates. In the pic, not wearing it with right outfit but want to give everyone a quick review.

thanks for the fit pic. for some reason the stitching/line details that are on the shoulders do not do it for me. I'd prefer it to be cleaner and without.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'd like to get my hands on a parachute jacket but I almost feel like it wouldn't be worth it without that liner that they paired with it in the FW16 show. I loved this look so much.
The garment layered below is the Bolivia Reversible Fullzip and will be available in Delivery 3.

kitmonroe

Reaction score
Opinions on the cast 2 skittles? I've thinking about pulling the trigger on these for awhile now. Don't know if I can justify spending $398 on a pair of white jeans but they're just too cool and unique. Maybe I can be fully convinced if someone responds to this with positive remarks. I'm a size 32 so if I do decide to get them should I size down to a 31 or 30? Keep in mind my legs are more on the athletic size. Not huge but not like sticks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads