• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had Cast 2 Coast in 32 and waist was at least an inch too big as. I got white cropped denim in size 31 and hope sizing works out.

jograiled

Reaction score
If anyone is interested I have a near new condition navy iridescent bomber in size 3, which I'll sell for super cheap (or probably trade for size 4 JE stuff).

DGibbs89

Reaction score

Just got the black cropped denim in. Got my normal size 29, they are extremely tight compared to other JE denim. I have a few pair of the cast 2 and the zincs to compare and they are the tightest denim so far. Anyone else feel the same way?

Can you post a pic of washed black and zincs together? Trying to see how similar the washes are to each other.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score

Can you post a pic of washed black and zincs together? Trying to see how similar the washes are to each other.

I am wearing my cropped now - favorite fitting of all my JE denim. Fitted everywhere I would want my other pairs to fit like but with just the perfect amount of stretch. And in regard to the whole issue with the length for cropping, they stack fairly naturally and have a good clean look. I am not as happy with the coast shorts. Love the material, not the detailing so much. Am considering both the Olive shorts and just cropped denim. If a stockist I know or have a connection with gets the long white denim it's a done deal.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What kind of denim are you guys used to wearing? I had to size down with my cropped denim and even then I find from the knee down they are too wide/loose.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What kind of denim are you guys used to wearing? I had to size down with my cropped denim and even then I find from the knee down they are too wide/loose.

I'm very happy to hear this, whew. Thanks for feedback.

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I have longer legs - they were basically right at the kneecap. I just didn't love the details along the hem. Too many strands. I love my Zincs and Odeons but these felt like too much.
I actually love the details along the hem. I ended up cutting some strands and fixing them the way I wanted. My issue with the shorts is the other detailing - I don't really like the paint splatters and the distressing on the thigh panel doesn't look that great. These would be my all time favourite shorts w/o the paint and the thigh distressing.

I still like them overall and am keeping them. I like them better than the 3 other pairs of shorts that just dropped. Black ones would have been a must cop if they were more similar to the coast shorts.

Last edited:

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new pair of cast 2 stretch mica's in size 31 with tags if anyone is looking. will sell for under retail :) pm me

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What size did you get? You either have a big waist with smaller calves or you wear skin tight jeans in general. These aren't jegging skin tight if that's what you were after. I find these to be similar to the earlier slp cuts.

arpman41

Reaction score
@John Elliott what tee is this? Color looks amazing

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads