• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score

sage kake mock is the rarest and the best.

Besides making this hoodie seem like a rare Pokemon, Sage is pretty dope. IMO Sage > Black > Grey but still my favorite hoodie no matter the color.

My roommate drunkenly grabbed my Grey Kake not knowing **** about clothes and rocked it to the bar and I almost killed him lol. Such a drunk meatbag.

ChronBong

Reaction score
Besides making this hoodie seem like a rare Pokemon, Sage is pretty dope. IMO Sage > Black > Grey but still my favorite hoodie no matter the color.

My roommate drunkenly grabbed my Grey Kake not knowing **** about clothes and rocked it to the bar and I almost killed him lol. Such a drunk meatbag.
Sage is simply the best color of all the Kake Mocks. i am just not a fan of the vintage looking drawstrings...wish they were brass tipped or something.

maybe the next JE hoodie like the kake but with brass tips + zipper on the sides.

Last edited:

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sage is simply the best color of all the Kake Mocks. i am just not a fan of the vintage looking drawstrings...wish they were brass tipped or something.

maybe the next JE hoodie like the kake but with brass tips + zipper on the sides.

haha and that is why you are not a clothing designer. I love the off white drawstrings

ChronBong

Reaction score
haha and that is why you are not a clothing designer. I love the off white drawstrings

thats fine i said brass TIPPED>...meaning the very end of the drawstrings which is tied like a knot...the off white is perfectly fine as it is.

and a hybrid of a kake mock and villian is sure to sell, u can ******* bet on it.

Last edited:

n5ek5

Reaction score

Thoughts on mesh overlay shorts? Looks like it's not too popular here. 

I think they look fine, having said that though, the feel of them in person really throws me off. Other people have mentioned how noisy they are and that's what would keep me away from em.

bryanhsu123

Reaction score
Has anyone sized up on the rider? I'm a medium in everything JE. I've read that people who went TTS found it to be snug. I'm 5'8 and 155 lbs and considering getting a large. I'm wanting to be able to layer with a hoodie comfortably. Any thoughts?
Medium should work fine for you. I'm 5'9 170 lbs and I can layer my hoodie with the rider comfortably.

blue2007

Reaction score
Any news on Cast 2 restock?

Also, does anyone have the Cast 2 Spring and can share some real life photos?

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Any news on Cast 2 restock?

Also, does anyone have the Cast 2 Spring and can share some real life photos?
there are photos. Take a look at the large gallery of photos attached to this thread and start looking at the recent ones / couple months back.

n5ek5

Reaction score
I got a pair of plaster and a pair of navy baselines (both worn) I'm looking to get rid of. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads