• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're the smallest size offered (28). if they're ultimately just too big and hemming can't save them, maybe I should return? There's maybe 1" in space in the waist for me
Eat some food and hit the weights bro! haha your close to a solid fit

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They're the smallest size offered (28). if they're ultimately just too big and hemming can't save them, maybe I should return? There's maybe 1" in space in the waist for me

JE denim just isn't for you. Return and get on the search

dcvm1979

Reaction score
@ryz0n
Maybe try the raw denim I think with all the detail and knee tips after u have them tapered n hemmed u wont b happy..i dont mind the length on u just try a 27 in the raws if u like them best them to death eventually the knees will rip and will have all the extra details fitted to u..

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The rips seem well below the knee. Might be a height issue or they are falling down too much. If height isn't an issue and you want to keep them, try getting them tapered through the thigh.

beans718

Reaction score
Yeah those jeans ain't for you bro.. I think having to alter a jean to that level means you probably should just look for an alternate route

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I wonder if JE is dropping anything on Monday... I've got some money to spend and it's going to get spent one way or the other. Hopefully denim shorts coming soon !

Last edited:

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone looking for a sold out JE Rider in Pitch Black - size 3/Large? I have one in excellent condition, so PM me if you are interested and I can send you some pictures.

godforshort

Reaction score
You guys roasted that man lol. But seriously if you are built like a girl then you should probably worry about putting on some size instead of buying $300 jeans that won't make you look good.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pretty sure this was answered previously but I don't feel like going back through a hundred pages, so; what is the difference between the old mesh Mercer tanks and the new two-layer basketball tanks?

dcvm1979

Reaction score
The 1st mesh tanks were single layered the newest version have a 2nd layer of mesh with detail.double the fabric ups the price I'm assuming..the 1st set of tanks are see thru..awesome Rasta vibes!!!especially for the summer either or would do I have only the single layer white I would like to see how the newer ones look n feel in person..hope that helps

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This forum is beginning to sound like the playa hater's ball or a high schoolers IG feed. Can we stop with the body shaming? The more you diss people, the less likely people will post product pics/fit pics (a lot of the members, myself included, find these useful to base styling or purchases off). I think the last thing we all want to see is this become a forum of just lurkers and sizing inquires

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Right yeah I know the new is two layered. I should have been more specific, my bad. I meant is the fabric the same (the new ones look like a thicker mesh) and is the new one still the mercer cut?

earlyadapter

Reaction score
@ryzOn

I honestly think those jeans look great on you, but maybe a tad bit too long. My opinion might not be the popular opinion because I personally don't like the skinny/skin tight fit a lot of the guys here prefer, so if you prefer that type of fit, maybe try another brand or size. Also imo the less skinny your jeans are the less ridiculously big some boots will appear on feet, especially some slps.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads