• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ehose2110

Reaction score
Quick photo with my Scarabs that just arrived... Are these too tight on my juicy thighs? And is my cat too big for that box?

Last edited:

lattanzio

Reaction score

Sounds weird.. Maybe you could post a photo? My jacket doesn't have anything like what you described. Keep in mind the material is a different kind of fabric and you will not be able to get the wrinkles out it's the nature of the fabric. Still, maybe yours has an issue
It's the olive color. It seems like the wax is just a bit dry? I don't have any experience with waxed fabric. Kind of hard to get a pic of as well. Anywhere there's a fold from packaging, there's a white wax line.

Edit: just dried wax. My mom who's a fabric whiz told me to just lightly blow dry it, and then let it sit for a bit. That seems to have helped quite a bit. Must have just sat in storage forever.

Last edited:

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
My scarabs just came in and theyre awesome, finally got the right size. Problem is, the initial duties were 50 bucks which I did not care about as it is par for the course - ended up sending back my 32s for a 33 and they came back today with duties of 188$ now which is just a whopping amount especially considering I already paid duties the first time. And why the hell would they now be quaruple the amount for the same jeans? I've had orders much larger than this with duties not even coming close to this amount.

ehose2110

Reaction score

My scarabs just came in and theyre awesome, finally got the right size. Problem is, the initial duties were 50 bucks which I did not care about as it is par for the course - ended up sending back my 32s for a 33 and they came back today with duties of 188$ now which is just a whopping amount especially considering I already paid duties the first time. And why the hell would they now be quaruple the amount for the same jeans? I've had orders much larger than this with duties not even coming close to this amount.

Weird. My last three orders have delivered with no duties owing.

Last edited:

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did you ask for JE to mark it as exchange item?

Fight back and contact border services. Good luck, that's ******* insane.

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Did you ask for JE to mark it as exchange item?

Fight back and contact border services. Good luck, that's ******* insane.
It is fuckin insane man. I took pictures of everything and will be contacting JE and the border services. No idea why this has happened - i did indicate exchange on my shipment back and on my return form. Regardless I have no idea how they came to this amount for the value. To the guy above, I get charged duties and taxes for every single shipment for the past year. 100% of the time, but it's never this outrageous

yyztrannna

Reaction score
Anybody have fit pics of the pullover raincoat? Looking for pics with the strap fastened to shorten the length. I believe its from the third drop of winter 2015.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

Glad silks got retired. Terrible.
1f602.png
and obviously JE agrees

Actually need more co-mix white. Messed up my only by accident. Wish the black co mix was more see through, but then again I am black
yea i bought one recently and it just feels like an old beat up hanes tee would feel...the comix is dope tho

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bumming it/awkward angle

Kake/nimbus - medium on the kake

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics