• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bobby321

Reaction score
What are the best shirts to wear underneath any of the JE crews so they don't stick out in the neck area?
Mercer tees imo. They have the wider and looser neck so it won't pop out in the neck area. Plus the elongated back and split hem look great layered

StPauli

Reaction score
I picked up a silk t during the black Friday sale and to me it blows the co-mix out of the water. Hopefully they dont go out the way like the riga hoodies, maybe they could be brought back in capsule type event. Speaking of capsules, its been a while since we had one, curious if theres still going to be a few of those?

Grey Riga needs to make a comeback!!!
I did see what looked like an Olive Riga in the FW16 show. I think there were a few other Rigas in there as well. Hoping for the comeback!

paajdi

Reaction score
We we think the kake hoodies will ever restock? Also any ideas on if escos are due a restock anytime soon either? I have some stuff waiting in my basket but waiting to hit checkout to save on more shipping costs to the UK...

Last edited:

StPauli

Reaction score
We we think the kake hoodies will ever restock? Also any ideas on if escos are due a restock anytime soon either? I have some stuff waiting in my basket but waiting to hit checkout to save on more shipping costs to the UK...
Also hoping/waiting on a Kake restock, or for it to get to retailers.

Escobars are part of their bread and butter. As long as it's not one of the rarer colors, it will restock.

Bash Tian

Reaction score
I did see what looked like an Olive Riga in the FW16 show. I think there were a few other Rigas in there as well. Hoping for the comeback!

you talking about this one? the zip is different, and looks better than the original version, there was a grey with drawstrings ( still not sure how i feel about drawstrings). I would be seriously disappointed if they don't make it to production
FW16_J.Elliott_055.jpg

dkirch

Reaction score
Also hoping/waiting on a Kake restock, or for it to get to retailers.

Escobars are part of their bread and butter. As long as it's not one of the rarer colors, it will restock.
I sent an email to JE customer service when the black/grey sold out immediately and got the response that "there is currently no plan at this time to restock the Kake in the grey or black color way". I asked a follow up question about other color ways and the response was " That they were unable to disclose that information at this time".

To me, that means more colors in the kake are very likely, and wait for other retailers to get the grey or black.

bLaZ3n

Reaction score
Since the product page is unavailable for the Pigtail Mercer Sweaters.. what was the composition of the sweater? and also, is it heavy (can handle Fall/Winter temperatures) or Spring-Summer weight? I'm leaning towards Spring-Summer because it released in this season, just want to make sure..

malcolm4819

Reaction score

Since the product page is unavailable for the Pigtail Mercer Sweaters.. what was the composition of the sweater? and also, is it heavy (can handle Fall/Winter temperatures) or Spring-Summer weight? I'm leaning towards Spring-Summer because it released in this season, just want to make sure.. 
Pigtail is definitely Spring-Summer weight, allows a good amount of air flow to keep you cool. I wore mine over the weekend and its been about mid-60s to low-70s in Texas. Great spring piece and JE killed it.

Only complaint, is I wish they would have released the charcoal colorway they previewed at the runway show.

beans718

Reaction score

Since the product page is unavailable for the Pigtail Mercer Sweaters.. what was the composition of the sweater? and also, is it heavy (can handle Fall/Winter temperatures) or Spring-Summer weight? I'm leaning towards Spring-Summer because it released in this season, just want to make sure.. 

Does this mean we shouldn't expect a restock? Sorry if asked before

gerg99

Reaction score
Damn, totally would've pulled the trigger today on that Sage villain if I didn't already have the Olive. Sage is just such a dope color. If anyone is interested in a trade for my large Olive Villain tho I'd be down.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads