• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was able to get the black med. surprised it sold out. Prob made in limited quantities. Not surprised about the price. Remember how the jackets in ss15 were priced. These are light weight compared to the winter flight jacket.

Last edited:

bryanhsu123

Reaction score
Was able to get the black med. surprised it sold out. Prob made in limited quantities. Not surprised about the price. Remember how the jackets in ss15 were priced. These are light weight compared to the winter flight jacket.
What time did you check out? Mine never went through

drb1911

Reaction score
@John Elliott - Is the flight jacket lined? Are there any pockets in the interior...say for like a cell phone?

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
something about the random panels just turns me off. its like boxes in random sizes just appearing on the garment. the color is super sick though, wish they would have made a clean version as well.

ChronBong

Reaction score
something about the random panels just turns me off. its like boxes in random sizes just appearing on the garment. the color is super sick though, wish they would have made a clean version as well.
I agree with this, not to mention the suede look...for suede type of look you'd want it to look clean especially for a flight jacket with certain pocket linings.

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of the paneled flight jacket either. A much bigger fan of the iridescent olive flight jacket which I currently own :)

Awaiting the long cardigan. I'm sure he's going to drop some more fire that I'll be buying anyways.

jthom931

Reaction score
Hoping for an oak u neck and escobars before the season is over.... might be a long shot but a boy can dream!

ItsJustDifferen

Reaction score
[VIDEO]

[/VIDEO]

So my Odeons came in today and i'll give a quick review. Im usually a 33-34 in Nudie jeans stretch and i went with a 31 in these. Im pretty pleased with the quality and fit for my first pair of JE denims. Theyre a little snug in the waist but i guess thats a good thing since they will stretch with time. Not too sure how much tho since they feel a little more like raw denim around the waist area. Knee blowouts are dope and the wash goes with everything releasing this season so im overall pretty satisfied. The price is ok, probably the most ive ever spent on jeans but i guess its better than SLP prices if they are comparable.

Secondprize

Reaction score

Not a fan of it? Size not right? Just curious ! 

need to size up one size. waist and rise were a bit snug. length was just right for some stacking and leg opening was perfect. love the wash/distressing and the quality of denim felt great. def worth the pricetag.

ItsJustDifferen

Reaction score

Major props, I just tried some Rag & Bone fit 1s because of this comment. They're the best fitting denim I've had so far. They'll be replacing my Acnes and I'm gonna turn those into distressed pairs now.

Hows the sizing on those? size up, down? True to size? Want to pull the trigger on a pair but theyre final sale online

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one commented on the height of the pockets on the paneled bomber. Maybe it's just me but it looks too high and makes the jacket look a little off. It's like his hands are resting at the bottom of his chest height.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads