• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Flight bomber is warmer than I expected.
Wore it today with just a ls tee in 38f weather with some decent wind and I wasn't freezing ****** off. Happily surprised.

funx0rs

Reaction score
First order came in, and I can safely say I;m addicted.

The u-necks are probably the best t-shirts I've ever owned and the hooded villain fits perfect in XXL. Glad I sized up from my TTS.

Really wishing I had grabbed more of the u-neck tees with the sale price.

druid420

Reaction score
Got my order in from the pre-sale finally. No RDV2 but I'm really happy with the quality of the co-mix u-necks, will probs post pics eventually

510kut

Reaction score
I had a few orders. One presale, one on thanksgiving, and another over the weekend. Got all my stuff last week. No RDV2 until today! Came in the mail by itself.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I actually like all of that. I really hope they start producing more knitwear though, and I hope the boucle comes back in different things too.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got my black friday order within a week of it being shipped. super happy with everything i bought. the silk classic crew i got was a great deal for the price. the material was a bit different than what i expected silk to be, and i can see why JE doesn't bring this material back.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
glad i resisted on the black friday sales/etc...now i have some extra money left over to splurge on this new stuff JE is releasing next week..looks FIRE!

adammb9

Reaction score
I got my black friday order within a week of it being shipped. super happy with everything i bought. the silk classic crew i got was a great deal for the price. the material was a bit different than what i expected silk to be, and i can see why JE doesn't bring this material back.

yeah man i pulled the trigger on that t too with the sale and i was very disappointed.

malcolm4819

Reaction score
Distressed denim will be copped assuming I remember Monday morning.

The addition of the cuffed sleeve on the LS tee is nice. Return of plaster and charcoal.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads