• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

drb1911

Reaction score
If the right tailor tapers the Coast through the inseam it should not mess up the fading. A skilled tailor would match up the fades, and assuming you aren't taking it in more than .5" it should be fine. Probably would not recommend hemming them, though.

As for stretching, they will stretch a bit. Not as much as the raw, because they are pre-washed, but the denim used for Coast in its raw state is actually the same denim as Cobalt.

@JE + co...what about the fit on the graphite vs the obsidian? I've found the graphite to be more snug in the thigh. Just curious how they run by comparison.

Reaction score
Who here wears JE+ everyday to work?
Occassionally throw my black villain with a mercer tee on for causal fridays as long as I dont have any serious meetings.

Really glad I got the grey loopwheel dual zip, can easily throw nice button down under it and be in cozy loopwheel all day without looking unprofessional.

Anyone here try the crewneck villains/clash with button down? Not sure if it would be too conflicting of a combo...

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing this is pretty much it for spring dilvery 2??

Along with leather jacket and scar tank

Last edited:

WilliamTickles

Reaction score
Khaki/tan denim getting pushed back to f/w 15 + stretch? Bittersweet because we'll have to wait, but worth it because khaki colorway + stretch = must must must cop. Gray clash + dune villain + midnight mercer / u neck + co mix gray u neck en route might tide me over... For a little...

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Saw this tank at a shop in Tokyo but haven't ever seen it on the website? Is it a Tokyo exclusive?

scar tank from season 1 I think. They said it will come back this year.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Did you guys know that if UPS fails to deliver a package - or, more accurately, if the package is never received - then the driver has to pay for it? This seems ridiculously unfair.

The situation: I was out of town when my midnight and co-mix u-necks were supposed to show up. The UPS guy has a key, and he always just leaves the packages inside the front door. There's never been an issue in the past, and I have no reason to believe anything went down differently this time. More than likely, at some point after he dropped the package off someone in my building either left or came in and left the front door unlocked or ajar. This would give anyone who cared to the opportunity to pick up the package and walk off with it. The driver did nothing wrong, and he did the exact same thing he would do every time to deliver a package safely. He even said that from now on he'll call when he drops something off so I know to go get it.

The result is either a) the driver gets docked for the package - he's an older guy who's about to retire, and he basically pleaded with me not to - or b) I'm out the t-shirts. In the end it's not a huge deal - it's not like it was a super-expensive package, and being honest with myself I get more value out of knowing I'm not screwing someone over than I would out of the t-shirts. I'm not even totally sure I would've kept the co-mix anyway.

Obviously this is only tangentially related to JE+Co, but I didn't have anywhere else to gripe about a frustrating situation.

More on-topic, I hope the scar tanks come out in some fun colors - olive, midnight, dune, &c. - when they're re-released.

drb1911

Reaction score
Love JE Denim, but just wanted to share a random recommendation. Rag and Bone (FIT 2) denim is great, the leg opening is perfect, and the have raw jeans that can accommodate larger thighs. The pictures online at Nordstrom or wherever don't do them justice.

mikeb88

Reaction score
Im contemplating picking up the dune villain. I recently got in the black, midnight, and mix grey villains and im hooked. Trying my hardest not to overdo it lol.

malcolm4819

Reaction score

Did you guys know that if UPS fails to deliver a package - or, more accurately, if the package is never received - then the driver has to pay for it? This seems ridiculously unfair.
That can't be true. Doesn't make sense.

For those with the Mix Grey Terry and the Dark Grey Terry, how do they compare?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads