• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chris_rosario

Reaction score
Was selling this natural OS cropped hoodie on the BST thread but think I might hold onto it….felt cute, might delete later, idk? C92042AA-3E28-4805-A285-5FD4A570A4C7.jpeg

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never tried on LA sweats. If I really like the fit on escobars, would I size down on the LAs?

I’m an XL in escobars and LA sweats. I recently sized down to a large on a pair of LA sweats and I love the fit. I will post a pic when I rock them this week.

Agreed with @jclark216 . Loving going down to a medium on my LA sweats. With the heavyweight ones you could prob go TTS as they have more structure but for the regular terry size down.

As discussed previously - the brand has moved towards a more masculine image. Most of their styles are catered to bodybuilders at this point. JE is ahead of the curve and I am here for it!

mikeezy

Reaction score
Im an L in both. So i say no.
I’m an XL in escobars and LA sweats. I recently sized down to a large on a pair of LA sweats and I love the fit. I will post a pic when I rock them this week.
Agreed with @jclark216 . Loving going down to a medium on my LA sweats. With the heavyweight ones you could prob go TTS as they have more structure but for the regular terry size down.

As discussed previously - the brand has moved towards a more masculine image. Most of their styles are catered to bodybuilders at this point. JE is ahead of the curve and I am here for it!

Thanks guys. Think I'll try downsizing first and if I don't like it, I'll go TTS.

npa23

Reaction score
havent bought any JE items in a couple of years. Did sizing change on the sweatpants? I'm a 34 waist and previously held esco's in L's but now looks like I'm an XL in all.... Maybe I'm misinformed

gentlypfister

Reaction score
1. Do any of the retail stores have any replica stuff still in?

2. Did mike say they are making crewnecks in the heavyweight fabric?

Was in the LA store Saturday. They had some replica stuff for sure. I will say again that JE customer service is so damn good. Ended up grabbing olive back sateen cargos. I'll post pics soon. Love the light material.

Sundrenched Thermal one of my favorites. Considering the sweats next but can’t decide on color. I want the red sundrenched tee but can’t find a small. Hmu if someone see one anywhere please.

View attachment 1707668

I tried on the sundrenched thermal in store but they didn't have my size. Such a dope pice - great weight. Looks good here.

View attachment 1708354
Carson jacket
Folsom thermal
Replica tee
Carbons

Bro your pics alone make me want that jacket.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dope fit but I think the 550s look best when laced up to the top hole and the tongue is not popping up. Just my two cents - its a great shoe and my most worn shoe since I got them last year
haha i didn't even recognize it as a 550 with the tongue. yea nah lace them down

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads