• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
Issey Miyake. Goes with EVERYTHING.
If you want to dip your toes, they sell a bootleg at Zara. Having owned the Fakey Miyake shorts from Zara for a few months, they're definitely what you expect. ***** coming apart at the seams, the hem is splitting on the pleats, and the waistband stretched out to high hell. Lasted a few months, though.
I love my real Issey trousers. They're a bit on the thicker side compared to my wife's pair that uses a thinner fabric and pleating style.

I have been swapping between my black Issey shorts and grey tapered fit a lot this summer. Used to own a lime green pair as well but that one was obviously not as versatile. Can't recommend these boys enough.

you got a link to these warlocks?

You can find very good deals for Issey Homme Plissé on Farfetch, that's where I got my pairs from. I remember seeing good prices for them on retailers like Matchesfashion too on sale.

For those of you with YSL Wyatt Chelsea boots, did you go with the 1" or 1.5" heel?

View attachment 1659034

I always go with 40mm for my boots. Hop into the Saint Laurent thread if you want some more opinions but I expect the answers to be 40mm as well.

m0butt

Reaction score
There's like 20 different retailers that all use a different name for the trousers. Just google Homme Plisse Issey Miyake straight leg (or tapered) pleated trouser. I personally went with the straight leg. Sizing on them does not count as your waist. All it does is change the inseam length. 1 is the shortest, 4 is longest. The waistband is extremely well made and fits pretty much any waist size. My wife has been wearing her shorts and pants every day for 7 months and they have zero loose threads, zero marks, and zero changes in pleats or anything.
These things?

rbroseph

Reaction score
Gobi denim zip
22440EA1-2E0B-476C-9D2A-4EA6113C70B6.jpeg

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Issey Miyake. Goes with EVERYTHING.
If you want to dip your toes, they sell a bootleg at Zara. Having owned the Fakey Miyake shorts from Zara for a few months, they're definitely what you expect. ***** coming apart at the seams, the hem is splitting on the pleats, and the waistband stretched out to high hell. Lasted a few months, though.
I love my real Issey trousers. They're a bit on the thicker side compared to my wife's pair that uses a thinner fabric and pleating style.
Thanks for the recommendation and I do agree they’re pretty dope but it’s not really what I’m looking for as I’m looking for a more substantial pair of pants that I can wear all year round.

NamD

Reaction score

Nightlines

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation and I do agree they’re pretty dope but it’s not really what I’m looking for as I’m looking for a more substantial pair of pants that I can wear all year round.
If you're wanting substantial and want to go outside the box, you could try picking up some canvas work pants. This dude posted some on r/rawdenim a few days ago and it got me peeking. Apparently they're pretty breathable too.
77943E45-298E-47E1-9AC8-38BA5516EB70.jpeg
FEFFC24B-89FE-471B-9E41-23C37307596A.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads