• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are over the head, headphones. But yeah, hell no to that price ?
$550 for AirPods? Lol no.

Don't wanna go to off the rails, but to Apple's credit people said the same thing when they started pricing phones at $1200 and they still moving units. Not saying they can't lose, but they seem to always find a way to sell people stuff nobody else is able to sell. Same wit Nike.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't wanna go to off the rails, but to Apple's credit people said the same thing when they started pricing phones at $1200 and they still moving units. Not saying they can't lose, but they seem

I agree with that part no doubt. Sales wise they will crush it as usual.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't wanna go to off the rails, but to Apple's credit people said the same thing when they started pricing phones at $1200 and they still moving units. Not saying they can't lose, but they seem
Oh for sure. This is coming from a guy who buys everything from Apple ?. Right now for me, I’m not buying those headphones. Not going to say I won’t have them later on down the line lol. I mean I spend 300+ on a thin flannel.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree with that part no doubt. Sales wise they will crush it as usual.
Oh for sure. This is coming from a guy who buys everything from Apple ?. Right now for me, I’m not buying those headphones. Not going to say I won’t have them later on down the line lol. I mean I spend 300+ on a thin flannel.

You know they're just gonna flip it, and come out with the cheaper version in a year that's all plastic and call this one the Max+ or some **** like that. Honestly, parents with money are such suckers that they overbuy all the time. A kid in 8th grade does not need an iPhone 12 Max Pro or whatever its called lol...I remember being in Flightclub witnessing a parent buy their kid 3 pairs of aftermarket kicks just cause they thought that was just the price for the ones the kid wanted. Dropped like $1800 like it was nothing on $400 worth of shoes. This just means grab yourself some Apple stock if you can, and enjoy the ride.../rant

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know they're just gonna flip it, and come out with the cheaper version in a year that's all plastic and call this one the Max+ or some **** like that. Honestly, parents with money are such suckers that they overbuy all the time. A kid in 8th grade does not need an iPhone 12 Max Pro or whatever its called lol...I remember being in Flightclub witnessing a parent buy their kid 3 pairs of aftermarket kicks just cause they thought that was just the price for the ones the kid wanted. Dropped like $1800 like it was nothing on $400 worth of shoes. This just means grab yourself some Apple stock if you can, and enjoy the ride.../rant
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Joebo21

Reaction score
JE in a meeting discussing “how much is too much tie dye”
A9FEB028-F57A-4F67-A81A-CAA13340444D.jpeg

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My bose over the ear headphones are badass. Lasted me 10 years now still rocking. I replaced the pads once they wore down and the cord.

My ears are so bad from grappling that in-ear buds don't really fit anymore.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got everything on my JE list expect some Himalayan pants. Still trying to figure out what size I should go with.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually really like the Shibori, but in a series of seven different dye capsules, it feels stale. Also, when Blue Blue Japan and Remi Relief and Beams+ are doing MIJ stuff of similar or better quality for half the price, the cost is exceptionally difficult to stomach. I'd probably be in on the crew at $250 or $275.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually really like the Shibori, but in a series of seven different dye capsules, it feels stale. Also, when Blue Blue Japan and Remi Relief and Beams+ are doing MIJ stuff of similar or better quality for half the price, the cost is exceptionally difficult to stomach. I'd probably be in on the crew at $250 or $275.

The crew looks great, you could probably get it for that for sale prices down the road ...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GabriFasi