• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rbroseph

Reaction score
@drb1911 IMO, I tried a few JE tees and you could see the shoulder lines and where the sleeves cut off underneath the heavy tee.

victoorious

Reaction score
I'll take

I'll take some pics later tonight. Also - the fabric is very sheer, definitely need to wear something underneath it.

yeah would love to see,

can you let us know how tall you are?

Im usually a Medium. i still see theres a Large out there for the white one. I might want to grab it if it fits

Last edited:

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@drb1911 IMO, I tried a few JE tees and you could see the shoulder lines and where the sleeves cut off underneath the heavy tee.

Didn't try that out, but makes sense. Been layering mine with the tank. JE def needs more curve tanks and to stock plain tanks like the crew tee.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here is the small. Much more fitted under the arm pit area. Sleeves are nice and fitted and none of that balloon / poncho flare going on.
Looks MUCH better than the M. Surprised it made that much of a difference. Pictures always help making decisions, thanks

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looks MUCH better than the M.  Surprised it made that much of a difference.  Pictures always help making decisions, thanks

That's why I told you to grab the small. You will like the sleeves much better. They aren't as baggy.

solographik

Reaction score
Some pics - sorry for not being able to figure out how to use the spoiler tag.

Medium classic crew for reference. 5'8 160lbs, broad shoulders, athletic build. The sweater just bunches too much underneath the armpits and fits a bit too slim to be comfortable. I think I need to size up at least 1 for it to fit like the model photos. Might be able to get away with layering a tank if you go TTS, but i think you would have issues with other tees.

victoorious

Reaction score
Some pics - sorry for not being able to figure out how to use the spoiler tag.

Medium classic crew for reference. 5'8 160lbs, broad shoulders, athletic build. The sweater just bunches too much underneath the armpits and fits a bit too slim to be comfortable. I think I need to size up at least 1 for it to fit like the model photos. Might be able to get away with layering a tank if you go TTS, but i think you would have issues with other tees.

thanks for the pics man.

hmmm the material looks the exact same as the linen mercer, but i don't understand the price jump.

wonder how the ivory one would look with a LS WHITE MERCER under

mikemikemike

Reaction score
So I just joined this forum bc a few days ago I stumbled on a villain hoodie on a website and fell in love. Been reading and the fit seems slim on them now I usually wear xxl in regular hoodies I'm 6'1 275 built like an offensive lineman and don't really like my clothes that tight. What you guys think?

bryanhsu123

Reaction score
So I just joined this forum bc a few days ago I stumbled on a villain hoodie on a website and fell in love. Been reading and the fit seems slim on them now I usually wear xxl in regular hoodies I'm 6'1 275 built like an offensive lineman and don't really like my clothes that tight. What you guys think?
Damn you're huge. If you're XXL in normal hoodies, I don't think an XXL villain would fit, especially because of the slim fit.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Some pics - sorry for not being able to figure out how to use the spoiler tag. Medium classic crew for reference. 5'8 160lbs, broad shoulders, athletic build. The sweater just bunches too much underneath the armpits and fits a bit too slim to be comfortable. I think I need to size up at least 1 for it to fit like the model photos. Might be able to get away with layering a tank if you go TTS, but i think you would have issues with other tees.
Your medium tee is now a small looks on me ( not as fitted though). Your shoulders are definately broad. The boucle sweater is perfect for your build. Your shoulders can carry the extra width easily.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member