• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thuper_therious

Reaction score
Developing new loops to cut
7E9A537E-D829-4B47-8C81-F7164736DB4E.jpeg

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know this isn't JE related but this thread brought us onto Yellow label co so I thought I would discuss it here. Looks like they revamped their site and added stuff for the F/W winter season but I am not happy with the new point system. I paid 3mo worth of membership and bought a couple of things and now the discount is only 20% as oppose to 30%. Kinda lame since I purposely saved points to keep an eye out for certain pieces that I would like in future drops. Are y'all still copping stuff from them?
I have a few pairs of their mesh shorts and their oversized tees, and my girl has a tee and the biker short. We're happy with the items. There was a delay with one of my mesh shorts and they sent me a hoodie to make up for it.
They’re amidst updating their site. So there are some glitches right now. keep an eye out for updates on IG in the next day or two!

yeah i have some mesh shorts and the tees. the items i have are great for the price point. but not sure if i will stick with them as not really into the new seasonal stuff being offered. anyone tried or have a fleecy crew? is it worth it?

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind giving Yellow Label a go, but I'm not into the pretentiousness of this whole membership thing and acting like sweats and mesh shorts are groundbreaking. Just sale me some **** lol. It's too complicated wit batches and waitlists and all that

Edit:
looks like they finally got around to making it more straight forward

Last edited:

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind giving Yellow Label a go, but I'm not into the pretentiousness of this whole membership thing and acting like sweats and mesh shorts are groundbreaking. Just sale me some **** lol. It's too complicated wit batches and waitlists and all that

Edit:
looks like they finally got around to making it more straight forward

Nvm. I read the site after logging in. $60/season, never ending credits. Not too fond of giving $60 at a time. Hmm.

Last edited:

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i have some mesh shorts and the tees. the items i have are great for the price point. but not sure if i will stick with them as not really into the new seasonal stuff being offered. anyone tried or have a fleecy crew? is it worth it?
I like the fleecy a lot. It’s cozy AF. You can mssg me for deets on membership + I can send fit pics of anything. Or I’ll try to take pics later w/JEgear to keep it on topic.

Attached here, from awhile ago, but sundrenched +YL sweats.

Additionally, I placed the YL teesize M on top of size S JE Uni tee. Very similar, except YL is a lot thicker, almost like JE’s heavy weight tees

YL sweats are baggier/more relaxed than LA. Both size small here.

mesh shorts had 2 versions so far (hence the different batches). One for SS (lighter weight, more sheen) and one for FW (heavier). FW ones were identical to FG ball shorts from 5th collection.

YL is super understated and I think pricing is on point for everyday wear. I’ve kinda turned to YL for that, and am sticking to JE for the more pricier maybe date night fits.

Attachments

• 863D13EA-8B59-4B81-A427-0FAE6D283AA3.jpeg
    863D13EA-8B59-4B81-A427-0FAE6D283AA3.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 2F9EE896-C18C-47F2-B594-BA2DF2BCE61F.jpeg
    2F9EE896-C18C-47F2-B594-BA2DF2BCE61F.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 7D2F1E95-1455-42F4-A706-0DD12637FF87.jpeg
    7D2F1E95-1455-42F4-A706-0DD12637FF87.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 83F270C4-4836-4275-A770-209BD84AB185.jpeg
    83F270C4-4836-4275-A770-209BD84AB185.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 5D2D4844-174A-4956-9F0D-6429AB0779BC.jpeg
    5D2D4844-174A-4956-9F0D-6429AB0779BC.jpeg
    317 KB · Views: 76
  • 79A1B6C7-E874-48D3-B096-61850F1EA75B.jpeg
    79A1B6C7-E874-48D3-B096-61850F1EA75B.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 77

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the fleecy a lot. It’s cozy AF. You can mssg me for deets on membership + I can send fit pics of anything. Or I’ll try to take pics later w/JEgear to keep it on topic.

Additionally, I placed the YL teesize M on top of size S JE Uni tee. Very similar, except YL is a lot thicker, almost like JE’s heavy weight tees

mesh shorts had 2 versions so far (hence the different batches). One for SS (lighter weight, more sheen) and one for FW (heavier). FW ones were identical to FG ball shorts from 5th collection.

YL is super understated and I think pricing is on point for everyday wear. I’ve kinda turned to YL for that, and am sticking to JE for the more pricier maybe date night fits.

How did you size on the mesh shorts?

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah the Heavyweight Mesh Shorts are great. Need some of the Lighter weight ones. Probably sticking out the membership til the SS restock.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the mesh shorts and tees are I N S A N E

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member