• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jthom931

Reaction score

Scar tank in grey with Midnight Rue and on it's own... Wicked piece!

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@Jbidwal
Is the scar tank loose like a uneck or could you of gone small and still have the drape ?

I think you can size down just like on the unecks. It fits the same as my medium unecks. Persoanlly rather get this true to size as its a tank and you want it a bit loose.

kevinhaughey

Reaction score
So after mulling it over, I pulled the trigger on the rider. Putting my trust in JE and what they say about their products. Looking forward to getting it early next week for my trip to Boston. Speaking of, any recommendations whilst I'm there? Shopping, food, etc.

If you've never been you might want to check out Concepts, it's in Cambridge, which is right outside Boston. There's a lot of good places to eat in and around Boston, but again, Cambridge (and Somerville) have a lot of good spots to eat. Check out Bodega too if you've never been.

MV99

Reaction score
@JohnElliottCo whats up with the new shipping cost, my last order shipping was only $25 now with fewer items its going to be over $54 which will be around $70AUD for me

&

One of the U neck tees I've got half of the tag has come unstitched and left small holes where it was stitched it only has been worn a few times and never been washed, my only concern is that the holes will get bigger

But other than that have been very happy with John Elliott + Co, keep up the good work

kjbaron89

Reaction score
Need Supply has 20% off and they have some of the newer JE items. "FRIENDS20" is the promo code.
Thanks for this! I was hoping that they'd have a sale so I could pick up the dark grey escobars. I was tempted to settle for the mix grey duo during the apartment number 9 sale and glad I didn't.

I've placed many orders on the JE website but the best deals are always found through other retailers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads