• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vindeleon90

Reaction score

Hopefully nothing too nice I'm that collection. Will be hard to get.

I think it will sell out, but over hours. Ronnie has donel a few clothing only collabs and the items were available online for a decent amount of time. The shoes are what tend to sell out quick. I am just really hoping that the products will be top notch. My first quilted villain has so many loose threads

starlord22

Reaction score
@optimaasprime when is that drop suppose to happen? Wasn't really a fan of that collab due to the malfunctions I had on my villian.

kevinhaughey

Reaction score
Someone post fit pics of the RUE!

I don't have any fit pics, but I have the midnight Rue and I love it. Been rocking it a lot lately with dune and grey co mix u-necks and the look is on point, u-necks layer perfectly with it. I know some people have said they think it fits awkwardly or whatever but I don't find that at all. It fits me perfect, maybe even better than my villains.

kevinhaughey

Reaction score
Very informative. Thank you.

It's interesting that these Limas used 19 oz.French terry. The Escobars use 16.5 oz. French Terry as far as I can remember. The article also talks about a Quilted Villain Crewneck though I'm sure they meant Hooded Villain.
Edit: Deleted my comment because I misunderstood what you meant lol.

Anyway, where is that pic of this new Kith x JE collection from? I haven't run across it anywhere.

Last edited:

StPauli

Reaction score
Edit: Deleted my comment because I misunderstood what you meant lol.

Anyway, where is that pic of this new Kith x JE collection from? I haven't run across it anywhere.
I was talking about last year's Kith X JE collaboration. It was basically a lot of quilting and mesh, but the quilting didn't work out unfortunately.

The only thing I have seen of this year's collaboration was the cryptic picture posted earlier in this thread with the brand names with what looks to be a Japanese theme in the background. That picture was originally posted on JE's Instagram, but was removed because too many people were talking *********** comments. I even saw Ronny Fieg jump in there himself a few times.

MilesB

Reaction score
Wanted to give a shoutout to the LS Extended Mercers, don't get a lot of love but for those of us 6'3"+ they are great. Can even dry them and know they will still be a tall fit.
1st post, long time lurker. How tall are you? I'm 6'8 & have been on the fence with buying any of the Mercers because I wasn't 100% sure it would fit. The sizing guide on the site says that a L is 30-31 inches long, which is on point with the tall tees I have from BR, J. Crew, etc., but I'm still not sold. Thanks in advance.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satyam012