• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jasonronn

Reaction score

Saw this last night. Looks like at least an af1 and lebron 12 are in the show. I wonder if Nike is gonna do like Pendleton and have a premium id with greyscale colors and better materials?

Last edited:

Cg23

Reaction score
I doubt this is happening anytime soon.
I agree. I'd love for it to happen, but i think the more logical explanation is they just had some shoes i.d.'d for the show. Plus the show is about their clothing so usually for stuff like this you wouldnt want something like that (and that would be HUGE) to draw attention away from the pieces. If it were to happen it would be a way bigger deal than just to throw them out as a "by the way" type deal in a show where clothing is the main event. I could be wrong and would like to be on this one bc it would be really cool to see that happen! But that's just my two cents

DonHeebenhof

Reaction score
I agree. I'd love for it to happen, but i think the more logical explanation is they just had some shoes i.d.'d for the show. Plus the show is about their clothing so usually for stuff like this you wouldnt want something like that (and that would be HUGE) to draw attention away from the pieces. If it were to happen it would be a way bigger deal than just to throw them out as a "by the way" type deal in a show where clothing is the main event. I could be wrong and would like to be on this one bc it would be really cool to see that happen! But that's just my two cents

JE is not collaborating with Nike. There would have been news about it. He is just using all white air force 1's for his fashion show. The note on the wall in the IG page was just saying that he wants white AF1's with those looks

Cg23

Reaction score

JE is not collaborating with Nike.  There would have been news about it.  He is just using all white air force 1's for his fashion show.  The note on the wall in the IG page was just saying that he wants white AF1's with those looks

Yeah man that's what i was thinking too

Cg23

Reaction score

Sorry if i came off negative, just grabbed your comment cause it was the last one but ya.  There definitely would have been some kind of news

Oh no man i didnt see it as negativate at all, it's all good! I def agree with you, if this was a real thing it definitely would be everywhere for sure

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads