• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mrbutchsanders

Reaction score
Got my wheat cashmere crew in today...I won't lie, since it lost the drop shoulder it does have more of normal sweater look. I'm glad I sized up to an L. Still makes for a good winter layering piece under a jacket when you don't wanna wear a heavy coat but still wanna be warm. Will post when I can work it into a fit with the rest of my haul.

Mine should be coming in soon. Really wanted the Gray and S sold out. Had no idea I could size up and it would fit more like the one from last year.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kinda wish I sized up on the cashmere sweater based off of nsub's review. I actually sized up +1 on the FW17 beige one, but stuck TTS for this years iteration. But we'll see when I get it.
I grabbed the grey cashmere sweater, gold anti-expo tee, white finished hem AE tee, gold bogota bomber, washed navy/washed burgundy/washed black escobars, white replica sweats, black replica tee, jacquard thumper, iodine/archive/Cairo/mox cast. Definitely enjoyed checking out with those items in my cart and pretty sure most will work out to my liking. Really wanted that flannel zip up, but didn't want to spend too much unnecessarily.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my washed black escos in. They’re pretty much heat. Threw in a couple of quick ‘fits’ in aka just threw a couple of tees on. Wished I had better lightning but the sun is down.

Pearl Classic & Washed black OS tee

598FBF7C-787F-4F07-84E4-AC0AF7472227.jpeg

1DCC3829-5627-4C1F-A284-FC2036B30A65.jpeg

125455AB-B398-4166-8F8C-BE2E13E6B063.jpeg

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I regret not pulling the trigger on the cashmere. I don’t like the dropped shoulder look of the past season. If anyone has an L that doesn’t work out let me know. Also dual zips in L (color dependent)

Last edited:

chesterhawes

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads