• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

greygod

Reaction score
good looks. damn. color fades from washing?
Yeah not in a bad way though, they were still my favorite at the time. I only got rid of em cause I grew 2 inches n got skinny. By poorly washed I meant probably weren’t dry cleaned as recommended by the product page.

Last edited:

chris_rosario

Reaction score
That’s kind of how I’m feeling right now. I like the jacket but the distressed collar is what I’m unsure about. I like it paired with the black ride shorts in the lookbook and I’m sure it will look good with the Dillon black denim as well.
Might return it and grab the corduroy jacket if I can find one.
I like it but that big whole in the neck is the only reason I didn’t cop. I definitely think the corduroy ones are dope and regret passing on the charcoal one. Also was considering getting the shield one from pre ss19

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1079973
Carhartt
Dual Flash
Talentless
Coast 2

This looks good. What color dual flash you wearing?

BF pick ups ended up pretty light..
Mox
Hyde
Washed Graphite
Black, White, & Grey AEs
Grey & Washed Black FAEs
Dark Grey & Black Escobars(not really BF but same month)

Returned..
Black Bogota II
Teal x Black Button Up
(Disappointed with both.....)
Luckily, I was able to use the entire store credit at 30% off.

Why didnt you like the Bogota? I have the black & alpine Bogota 1 and love them. Granted I got them both on deep discount and I'm gradually getting too big for them.

hyyvii

Reaction score
Pre-SS19 Season 12.5 [& new MAINLINE]
now available at Xhibition Van Aken ... we got the following in today

Juke Cardigan / Black
Oversized Cropped Hoodie / Brown Black & Grey
Oversized Crewneck / Brown & Black
Rio Sweatpants / Brown & Black
The Cast 2 / Obsidian

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agreed I dig it. This is my most wanted piece right now.

Jacket looks good on you man, F the haters

+1

That dude is trippin. Same look as a levi’s jacket? lol who tf is this dude

I would say this is the intended fit. Personally, id rather see a black pant like carbons instead of a blue wash as the thumper is noticeably different enough to pair with black. Looks good man

Thanks guys. Def not a Levi’s jacket! I think the jacket fit well and as intended. However, I’m back & forth on keeping it because of the destroyed collar. I need to pair it with a few more things before deciding.

zabo358

Reaction score
Got the marbled AE in today. I really hate how cropped it is relative to the other AE shirts I have. Wish I got a large instead of my usually medium. Just an FYI if you guys are thinking about getting a marbled AE.
I ordered mine the second the drop hit and it hasn't even shipped. I actually have 5 orders from JE that still have not shipped from the sale period. Anyone else have a bunch of orders pending?

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my wheat cashmere crew in today...I won't lie, since it lost the drop shoulder it does have more of normal sweater look. I'm glad I sized up to an L. Still makes for a good winter layering piece under a jacket when you don't wanna wear a heavy coat but still wanna be warm. Will post when I can work it into a fit with the rest of my haul.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Def not a Levi’s jacket! I think the jacket fit well and as intended. However, I’m back & forth on keeping it because of the destroyed collar. I need to pair it with a few more things before deciding.

You can always repair it or add a patch under it like Amiri does.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was iffy about the sweater based on the changes and it sounds like it was a good idea on my part in not picking it up.

I did buy the track pants (always wanted them, was a no brainer at the price), the Yuma shirt and took a chance on the red flannel jacket. The jacket was priced low enough to not risk much. I like how they styled it on ssense and will pair it with sweatpants and a hoodie. None of my items have shipped but will post thoughts once I get things in

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads