• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hermesonly

Reaction score
Can’t seem to sell my skittles for a price I’m comfortable with... the waist on these is bigger than any pair Ive bought and they seem longer too? has anyone cut these to lessen the stacking? Any pics?

I heard a page.. so yeah, I cut 3” off my Skittles, cuz I’m a shorty of 5”4”.. Cut them and re-distressed the frays by my Dremel Tools.. and voila, here’s an oldie but goody pics from S9 Watching Waters..

A4B276C1-AD84-4A94-A559-8B672CE2E44A.png

WilliamTickles

Reaction score
Damn Azaela really bummed me out! Missed out on my size in the kanes, and I saw they had an old season beanie! ... but it’s sold out. Still regretting I didn’t pickup more colors of those during the Black Friday sale last year - I have the yellow one and probably my favorite beanie to date

non boring

Reaction score
Do people really like the Kane's or they just like the price point? Surprising since I haven't seen much positive feedback on previous season washes.

jcecco

Reaction score
Do people really like the Kane's or they just like the price point? Surprising since I haven't seen much positive feedback on previous season washes.

I've been looking for something on the looser end, and think they are a good change up from the cast 2. The updated fit being less drop crotched and not as wide made them a lot better IMO.

@g_wop pics on page 4065 is what sold me. At $130 it's worth a shot to see how they are.

jcecco

Reaction score
Looking to pick up some flannels as the fall weather rolls in. Anyone have recommendations on brands?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for something on the looser end, and think they are a good change up from the cast 2. The updated fit being less drop crotched and not as wide made them a lot better IMO.

@g_wop pics on page 4065 is what sold me. At $130 it's worth a shot to see how they are.

I’m waiting on someone skinny to post pics. Im looking for a looser cropped pair of denim or trousers to pair with my Gucci loafers and sweaters for fall.

KyleKelley

Reaction score
You should be able to find them on sale, but it’s going to be a few months. Some of the smaller retailers may do a small discount around Labor Day, but the big sales aren’t until thanksgiving

Ok great, I can wait. What sites should I be keeping an eye on for them? I honestly don’t see onyx on many sites other than John Elliott proper

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeonRitte