• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hermesonly

Reaction score
Secured an Olive and Gold B-ball Cords in Small.. Hoping a 30 in JE’s fits a Small on these, according to the size guide...pleasantly surprised with the price.. I was expecting a tad higher than the tie-dye B-ball ..

quickstruck

Reaction score
Same. I’m 32. Model threw me off. Not sure if I go L or M. Want the gold and olive so bad. And I’m not a basketball shorts person at all. But these are so dope.

I feel like most shorts in the past went higher on the models, and they wore Ms. So I think the model wore one size up to achieve the desired effect of looking slightly longer/baggier.... just my two cents. I'm going to go TTS.

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Scooped gold and olive in medium. Hope they fit. So amped. The fall vibes on these is too good. Styled with high socks and Vandals :bounce2::bounce2::bounce2:
Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 10.56.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 10.56.56 AM.png

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t have a need for anymore shorts but the gold are tempting. The fabric looks substantial from pics

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t have a need for anymore shorts but the gold are tempting. The fabric looks substantial from pics
might be worth copping due to price...also its unique enough and probably wearable for a while

bdotstark

Reaction score
New Jersey people...do any stores in the state carry JE? Trying to try on pieces so I know my exact size. I can always go to NYC on the weekends, but would like to find somewhere closer if possible. Let me know!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the lebron sweatshirt in from mr p UK. The material is really nice, the stretch in the fabric is awesome. The hood is comically large. The waist band at the bottom is insanely tight, I guess it’s better than it being loose, but not sure how it would be comfortable for some people. Don’t really like how the stretch panel on the back goes up half the hood, or the panel in general. Over all though it is a really really nice sweatshirt.
DD4BAF93-2479-4024-82A9-88E9B21E7DDF.jpeg
055E8504-EB24-4371-B7F1-70C01F184407.jpeg
F23FD2C6-0525-4AD3-9B94-8618AF1BCF76.jpeg

90D071BA-11FA-4677-99BF-702443B01C84.jpeg
View attachment 1015492
37E54CF5-E14E-45F5-932E-3349431721FF.jpeg

Sorry the bathroom is a mess, getting renovations done on our place that we just moved into

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the lebron sweatshirt in from mr p UK. The material is really nice, the stretch in the fabric is awesome. The hood is comically large. The waist band at the bottom is insanely tight, I guess it’s better than it being loose, but not sure how it would be comfortable for some people. Don’t really like how the stretch panel on the back goes up half the hood, or the panel in general. Over all though it is a really really nice sweatshirt.
Sorry the bathroom is a mess, getting renovations done on our place that we just moved into

worth the price and hype? i really can't justify another black hoodie lol

NamD

Reaction score
Man I missed the drop by less than an hour and missed out on the burgundy joints which I was hoping to cop... can’t decide if I want Olive or charcoal. Most of my t shirts are grey or black.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prostadineonline