• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Phonzy24

Reaction score
So the model has a 30 inch waist and wears a large... but a large in the size chart has a 35 inch waist? Some of these releases are straight gambles sizing wise

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Instead I'll spoil myself and buy a lower reciever for my AR project. Upper is all done, barrel, BCG, everything. Lower reciever is the only thing keeping it from being shootable (talking to myself here, I enjoy my hobbies).
Mmmm not sure how I feel about this...how about with stick to fit pics and JE

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
I was really disappointed to see that he is just heading menswear seeing as how Off-White for men is an actual joke

With that said, I think he knows that. You never see him wearing it.

We'll see though - I think Off-White for men is just a cash grab

I agree. The only time I buy off-white is when it's like 80% off retail, most stuff go to sale/clearance anywyas.

beans718

Reaction score
Um yeah, I’m prob one of the few people that actually post pics on here and I have been for a long time. I mean you just commented on what boots I was wearing a few pages ago...
Man.. I was meaning post a picture today. Really meant the whole thing as a joke but you don’t seem like your in the mood.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Baggy is the new trend now, haven't you noticed all Kanye outfits are baggy sweat pants / pants.

I don't think Kayne should really be the best icon for new trends at the moment. The dude has been putting on decent weight over the years and probably isn't fitting into the skinny silhouettes anymore...maybe that's just me though, I've always been a fan of Beckham's style over the past years.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All the “played out” **** at once...
1.flannel tied around waist
2. Stacks and Chelseas
3. Black jeans and brown boots
4. Graphic tee
ENJOY!
5AC97379-900D-4055-9508-4843AF88AE09.jpeg

JE X BM rider//ICR tee//JE flannel//JE Obsidians//SLP Chelsea boots

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads