• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marco Storari

Reaction score
I was really disappointed to see that he is just heading menswear seeing as how Off-White for men is an actual joke

With that said, I think he knows that. You never see him wearing it.

We'll see though - I think Off-White for men is just a cash grab

Vinneo

Reaction score
Will be to compete with the super loud /ironically branded tees and sweatshirts places like Gucci are doing. And making a fortune on. He's perfect for that imo.

Maybe not but I'll be surprised if it's not just all-over LV monogram tees etc.

Mkchll

Reaction score
My marble crew in blue came yesterday. It's going back. I don't like the marbling on the front of it, it just makes it look dirty or almost dusty.
The back of it has a really nice pattern though. I guess that's the problem with each piece being unique. It's a really nice quality sweatshirt, really soft and substantial. Not $300 nice though.

Jasonronn

Reaction score
this'll ruffle some feathers, but anyone saying cargos are stuck in the 90's is prob still wearing stacked denim on chelseas. those pants look great. not 348 great, but great.

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
Copped the olives. Don't think they're worth 348 but they're really nice... been waiting on some cargos since I missed out on the S7 version. I like the choice of the poplin cotton for cargo pants, although that's probably the reason for the price.

MaTtKs

Reaction score
Baggy is back? Example? Lol

BFCF8FDA-36B9-4867-A799-FC77D7D3A8D8.jpeg

chris_rosario

Reaction score
Copped both color cargos. If it’s not your style I understand that, but to think no one can pull these off is crazy. Also I see it’s a major trend here to go with the trend. To me style is whatever you like and the way you put it together. Plus most trends are set by someone going against what’s “in style”. I.e when everyone was wearing baggy Hedi brought in skinny.

Edit: Everything has a place. I don't think anyone is going to be wearing these out for dinner or to an event. Just for some casual wear running around.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads