• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The towel hoodie is all I want that I know is coming. Maybe the mirage jacket but I can't really think of much else that I saw on the runway that I want.
Same here, but I always say that and JE has a bunch of tricks up his sleeves. But, it seems like a lot of the runway has dropped already.

Fresh718

Reaction score

Pics of the purl grey tee and the cotton cardigan. Came packaged weird af, scotch tape.
]

Purl grey tee is dope, I know people are saying it's similar to the co mix, but it's def not. The knit is far more loose and gives it a unique texture. Because the comix is so tightly wound it gives off more of a heather quality. The purl is also far more breathable.

Co mix on top, purl on bottom.

Regarding the cotton cardigan, it's way to big on me. I'm drowning in it. It's gonna go back. It's too bad, I was really looking forward to it. It's def a nice piece. Cotton has a unique hand to it, it's not as soft as id expect, but feels great still. It's hard to explain. The roll neck and raw hems look great. The split in the gen of the sleeve is a nice touch. The drop shoulders actually looks great. Just way to big on me.

Bro purl grey n co mix are almost identical ... don't let the hype blind u
1f602.png

sogood

Reaction score
Even so, my comix is a classic curve, this I sized down on so it's more like a classic crew. I only have the darker comix crew, so it's different enough in my books

So is your OS Purl tee a size 1/S then?

I think we're about the same size and I'm trying to decide on whether I want to get a 1 or 2.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't fully remember, but the April sale wasn't sitewide was it? I though it was just temporary markdowns on items until they sold out

They had e-mailed out some discount codes. If i had that 25% off right now...I'd be able to drop my cart from 3900 to 2900..could really use a code now...

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So is your OS Purl tee a size 1/S then?

I think we're about the same size and I'm trying to decide on whether I want to get a 1 or 2.

I'm a tts 1, I got a 0/xs. I'd say get a 1 if you want the intended look. The xs fits more like a short classic crew, which I don't mind. I know some people just cringed when I said I sized down.

Yoshi

Reaction score
Some more purl tank pics, I went TTS, M, 5'8 162. I do wear a L in villains, dual zips and a couple Ts. The shorter length works well for us shorter guys I think.

w/ scarabs

M purl tee with mr porter distressed

M pigtail with plumas

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
I'm a tts 1, I got a 0/xs. I'd say get a 1 if you want the intended look. The xs fits more like a short classic crew, which I don't mind. I know some people just cringed when I said I sized down.

I did the same exact thing as you and I'm super happy with the fit. I advised that most people might wanna stay TTS on the purl knit, but personally I can't do the whole oversized thing. I'm still hoping to find another XS so I can double up on it.
I miss the good ol' slim fit days of JE.

ElmTree

Reaction score
Some more purl tank pics, I went TTS, M, 5'8 162. I do wear a L in villains, dual zips and a couple Ts. The shorter length works well for us shorter guys I think.

M purl tee with mr porter distressed

This is the oversized purl grey pocket tee?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads