• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
I'm not one to deter from purchasing JE due to price but unfortunately I can't justify those jort prices
I agree - same here. I'm willing to take a shot in the dark though. If they clearly aren't worth it, I have no problem returning them. Same goes with the Cropped I purchased.

bryanhsu123

Reaction score
Just received my two OS cropped hoodies. Although I do think they're quite nice, I definitely agree with some other members saying that it doesn't justify the $198 price tag...

gentlypfister

Reaction score
I ended up getting the shorts in the same size that I got the Scarabs in - not sure if they will fit though since the scarabs had stretch and these don't look like they do. Wish the size guide worked...

Also I am not sure how I feel about the paint splatters on these - did not think they would have any on. Will just return if I am not happy though.
Hey bud - what size scarabs did you get? I received a size 31 last week, using that 20% off code, and i couldn't even button them. 32 (my normal size) was sold out, so I got a 33 coming today... worried they might be too big. I never have had JE denim...and honestly don't wear much denim at all. Most of my chinos and joggers are 32 though...just curious how others sizing is.

supremeanarchy

Reaction score
This..

Really hoping we get more basics in the new colors (Oak, Dove).

Also JE please drop the SS Classic Curve in other colors besides Co-Mix.
Definitely this, more dove items and classic curve tees in general.

Can anyone please advise on how they would size on the jorts? Wanna buy them, but have never bought JE denim in general. I wear a 31 in Levi's (Don't really buy denim at all due to nursing school, prefer comfy clothes). Just for reference I am 5'10 and 155-160 lbs, with an athletic build.

Last edited:

gerg99

Reaction score
This..

Yess been waiting forever for some new colors of the ss classic curve in a non-comix fabric. Need that curved hem but can do without the deep neck

MilesMW

Reaction score
If anyone has a snap overshirt in Moab or black in a Large they want to sell pm me. Also on the hunt for the spring denim in a 32", I've looked around and can't find them. Thanks!

dcvm1979

Reaction score
Yea I been lurking for the classic curve to drop.I'd also like to see a short sleeve drop shoulder linen or pigtail..if that's even possible...

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If anyone has a snap overshirt in Moab or black in a Large they want to sell pm me. Also on the hunt for the spring denim in a 32", I've looked around and can't find them. Thanks!

If you mean the black check version (no leather or suede yoke) they ran small, I can point you to a brand new XL for dirt cheap (also a small if anybody else is interested).

peter1234930

Reaction score
Denim shorts are a bit pricey but not unreasonable IMO. Seems like most of the cost of denim is in the top block - rivets, zippers, pockets, lots of stitching, getting the perfect fit in the top block. Less versatile than jeans so I probably won't bite but still not bad.

On an unrelated note, I think you need to be a bigger dude to pull off the over sized hoodies and crew necks. If you have a thin runner's build you're going to be drowning in fabric. A build like Kanye's would be ideal to fill them out more.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As stated on previous page I'm hoping for some classic curve tees as well. My Sasquatch chest can't do the scoop neck on the u neck

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

Anyone have any suggestions for other brands of jeans? I love the new jeans JE put out, but they're out of my price range. Currently mostly wear acne, but they don't offer the same style and washes that JE does.
for cheaper options try rag n bone fit 0 or 1, april77 joeys, blk dnm, iro

Joebo21

Reaction score
This..

Definitely this, more dove items and classic curve tees in general.

Can anyone please advise on how they would size on the jorts? Wanna buy them, but have never bought JE denim in general. I wear a 31 in Levi's (Don't really buy denim at all due to nursing school, prefer comfy clothes). Just for reference I am 5'10 and 155-160 lbs, with an athletic build.

Yess been waiting forever for some new colors of the ss classic curve in a non-comix fabric. Need that curved hem but can do without the deep neck

Yea I been lurking for the classic curve to drop.I'd also like to see a short sleeve drop shoulder linen or pigtail..if that's even possible...

As stated on previous page I'm hoping for some classic curve tees as well. My Sasquatch chest can't do the scoop neck on the u neck

JOHN ELLIOTT YOU IN HERE???

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Haha, if we're going to add to the JE inquiries, I'd love if the olive sleeveless pocket tee would get a restock. Been hoping for one for weeks, that's a must have for the summer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads