• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the ankles are pretty suffocating

dcvm1979

Reaction score
The cargos look really good I've been trying not to get the charcoal but they keep calling @thekunk07
what size are u n what size did u get?also how's the waist on that

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
tight my true waist is 34 and i needed xl, my son's waist is 28.5 and he wears medium

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yes i'd say size up they fit him slim but not tight. he needed a medium in the cropped crew and he's 6', 145 with narrow shoulders.

dcvm1979

Reaction score
Just got my spring denim size 29 since they said they run smaller than the raws..the wash is cool but they just aint sayin anything to me..the length is shorter imo too ..I bought them on a whim but will be returning them asap..like I said they are cool and they fit right I'm just not thrilled..the denim is light n really soft perfect for the Florida weather oh well..keep it moving

shaidripp

Reaction score
Damn you're a cool ass dad wearing John Elliott. My dad wears Levi's dad jeans and bass shoes...
shog[1].gif
we'll all eventually become cool dads wearing John Elliott haha

actiontime

Reaction score
How have your mercer tees held up over time? Mine pilled after a couple of washes and the shape doesn't stay in that the hem ruffles up. It ends up looking kind of messy under my villian hoodie.

Luciano123

Reaction score
How have your mercer tees held up over time? Mine pilled after a couple of washes and the shape doesn't stay in that the hem ruffles up. It ends up looking kind of messy under my villian hoodie.
yeah i have the same problem

and good fits @Pat

Last edited:

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wore this today...loopwheel villain, black mercer, olive escobars. 5'9" 145lbs all size small

I would say you look uncomfortable because everything is so tight but your also in full sweats haha. Definitely could size up on the villian.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

Just got my spring denim size 29 since they said they run smaller than the raws..the wash is cool but they just aint sayin anything to me..the length is shorter imo too ..I bought them on a whim but will be returning them asap..like I said they are cool and they fit right I'm just not thrilled..the denim is light n really soft perfect for the Florida weather oh well..keep it moving
maybe they are giving u the silent treatment...have u tried tickling them?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tbh, I've worn my black short sleeve mercer tee probably 200 times...and washed it nearly that many times too...initially I was hand washing and hang drying, but after a while, I started throwing it in the washer and hang drying, and finally I said eff it and started throwing it in the washer and dryer...and mine still looks bomb, minus the fact that the neck has loosened up a crap load, but that's expected and doesn't bug me

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

I would say you look uncomfortable because everything is so tight but your also in full sweats haha. Definitely could size up on the villian.
i think it looks good

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads