• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no I'm good you're just a doofus

gerg99

Reaction score
thinking about getting the olive oversized crewneck. anyone can vouch for its quality? what size should I get? I got a large in the Kake Mock, i'm 6'2 175

cheers
Yo, the quality is actually very dope, just thin for a hoodie is what people were complaining about. wear it in appropriate weather and you're chillin! IMO the thin material is what makes it drape so nicely. I have a large Kake too and went for a large in the oversized and it was perfect. hope this helps man.

on that note, I have a large oversized hoodie in black and crewneck in clay that i can hook up at retail + shipping!

Last edited:

DGibbs89

Reaction score

thinking about getting the olive oversized crewneck. anyone can vouch for its quality? what size should I get? I got a large in the Kake Mock, i'm 6'2 175

cheers

My dude has one .... Thin as hell and got a rip on the pocket/ thread coming apart after one wear.

JE sent him $30 coupon and told him just take it to the tailor and get it fixed ... Which is cool cause it's a cheap fix

suisunfleet

Reaction score
Got the small oversized pocket crew. Measurements are as follows:

Chest: 20"
Shoulder to shoulder: 20"
Length: 27.5"

It's a little pricey but the color is dope, super comfy, feels the same as the washed mercer. I'm a sucker for pocket crews.

Last edited:

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not feeling the hostility on this page. Folks are entitled to questions, no need to respond or even read it anyone thinks its a "dumb" question. @calibar I think you'd work fine with a L or even a M. I normally wear a M in everything JE and got the OS crew in a M, but S would probably have been better on me.

Anyways, for anyone interested--the flight jacket is MADE IN CHINA...I understand it's still JE and a pretty cool jacket, but that made in china just kills it for me. Return.

gerg99

Reaction score
unknwn miami still got some washed black oversized hoodies on the webstore, 1 or 2 left in each size. go go go

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This thread has long since been borderline dumb thread territory.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Not feeling the hostility on this page.  Folks are entitled to questions, no need to respond or even read it anyone thinks its a "dumb" question.  @calibar
 I think you'd work fine with a L or even a M. I normally wear a M in everything JE and got the OS crew in a M, but S would probably have been better on me.

Anyways, for anyone interested--the flight jacket is MADE IN CHINA...I understand it's still JE and a pretty cool jacket, but that made in china just kills it for me. Return.

you don't get it because you are also a dumbass this is supposed to be a place where people learn and share ideas and the only content from half the members is where to cop or what size should i buy

Luciano123

Reaction score
if anyone lives in toronto and wants to do a meetup i have a Clay Oversized cropped size small for sale

gerg99

Reaction score
you don't get it because you are also a dumbass this is supposed to be a place where people learn and share ideas and the only content from half the members is where to cop or what size should i buy
honestly dude if it bothers you so much then either don't read or keep it to yourself. i'm on this thread pretty regularly and happy to help out with sizing and where to cop whenever people need help -- you don't get to make the rules buddy. at the end of the day people are only asking about these things cause they're fans of the clothing and wanna cop.

the real JE talk comes in waves when there are new releases and people have things to talk about anyways.

Nimzerz

Reaction score
@thekunk07 now you're spamming the thread
1f4a9.png
. Btw I'm size 28-29 acne ace, what size spring denim should I get if I was to get a pair? Lmao

Last edited:

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
sorry but the average new SF poster is ugly, genetic junk, poor and without taste or any idea what style is. their typical contribution is when does mr porter go to 100% off, are GATs size 10 size 10 and if I'm a 29 waist what size pants should i buy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads