• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Boot / Shoe Appreciation Thread (White Cloud, Rolling Dub Trio, John Lofgren, Clinch, etc.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20220405_115924.jpg

20220405_120338.jpg

20220405_120528.jpg

20220405_121148.jpg

20220405_121211.jpg

Actually in love.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How’s the fit?
Probably my best fitting pair, half down from heel to ball brannock is spot on. Toebox is tall and with good volume, arch support is a little less than white's arch ease, but is shaped better and not just a ledge when new, heel counter/pocket is the deepest of any boot I own and the last has a built in pocket for the ball of the foot which hits just right.

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably my best fitting pair, half down from heel to ball brannock is spot on. Toebox is tall and with good volume, arch support is a little less than white's arch ease, but is shaped better and not just a ledge when new, heel counter/pocket is the deepest of any boot I own and the last has a built in pocket for the ball of the foot which hits just right.
They look great! Looks like it’s identical or similar to Goto-sans round last. I definitely want to try that for my next pair when I can see him again.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They look great! Looks like it’s identical or similar to Goto-sans round last. I definitely want to try that for my next pair when I can see him again.
I really want a full on pair of WKs now

Popvulture

Reaction score
Finally received my RDT Casper’s from tempo last week. I sized down 0.5 and got size 11 as recommended by RDT, probably could have went 10.5 but it’s pretty comfortable. All in all pretty happy with the boots, just wouldn’t order from tempo again.

Damn, yours took a little longer to get to you. What a shitshow, dealing with that store.

Anyway, they look great — my first thought was that mine were maybe a bit too big, but I've actually been really enjoying the extra room.

Also dig those sashiko jeans! Great fit and fabric.

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got these RDT Caspers a few weeks ago and they’re one of my favorite things I own now. Very comfortable, funky but kinda sexy. Only issue is I have some weird grain on one, and I wish I could get these in something other than CXL for that reason

Attachments

• 2FB24E75-86D3-4565-82F6-42A029521FB4.jpeg
    2FB24E75-86D3-4565-82F6-42A029521FB4.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 159

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got these RDT Caspers a few weeks ago and they’re one of my favorite things I own now. Very comfortable, funky but kinda sexy. Only issue is I have some weird grain on one, and I wish I could get these in something other than CXL for that reason
They supposed to look like that son.
IMG_0922.jpeg
IMG_0922.jpeg

SLAB

Reaction score
They will be released in black and natural horse front for a/w 2022.

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How did you size these? Sizing seems to vary quite a bit amongst different vendors.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingCaru