• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

The_J_Hat

Reaction score
I saw this newspaper in an optician the other day and I'm wondering who receives this newspaper: only opticians or people who order from JMM website do they deliver this paper? Thanks

Probably strictly for ADs and opticians.

sabmoll

Reaction score
Hi there!
Can anyone kindly help me identify this model? It's being worn by a German TV show host. I think it's JMM, but couldn't find the model yet:

joko-winterscheidt.jpg

Joko-Winterscheidt-422153.jpeg

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw this newspaper in an optician the other day and I'm wondering who receives this newspaper: only opticians or people who order from JMM website do they deliver this paper? Thanks

I order off the website and have gotten them in the mail.
1708272855886.png

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
Here's some more examples of ebay being a turd.

A listing for a Belize in Sand??? Clearly a fake. Whomever bought these needs to see this post.

View attachment 2134287

View attachment 2134291
Ebay should be ashamed, the place is littered with them. The sellers can't even get the model names right. I understand some people cannot afford the real deal, but to pay what these are going for on ebay when you can get them for $70 delivered is absolute insanity. 7 bids on one, and 28 on the other, please people 🫣

45bur

Reaction score
That's wild. Does this mean there won't be immediately available pieces dropping until october?

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ebay should be ashamed, the place is littered with them. The sellers can't even get the model names right. I understand some people cannot afford the real deal, but to pay what these are going for on ebay when you can get them for $70 delivered is absolute insanity. 7 bids on one, and 28 on the other, please people 🫣

That's exactly where my head's at...people are being ripped off by dropshipper scammers. Ebay isn't doing anything about it, even when reports are being submitted about the items.

I will no longer be buying any JMM second-hand unless I know the person or it's through the official resale channel. Absolutely not worth it.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer. So you bought sunglasses from the website and they sent the newspaper together with the order?

Yep, glasses bought off the JMM website, but each newspaper arrived separately packaged in a document mailer.

Deangelo1555

Reaction score
There's a crowd in China selling all of these fake JMM glasses. I think they go under the name Globo Specs on Instagram. JMM needs to get on top of it or they will end up like Moscot with nearly identical products littered all over Aliexpress. They should have someone internally reporting all of the listings. If they stay on top of it these sellers will be forced to sell on places like DHGate and eventually, the counterfeiting will die off. I've seen fake Blake Kuwahara, THenri, Jean Phillipe Joly, Unique Design Milano, and JMM all over Aliexpress recently. It's disgraceful how these counterfeiters get away with it as some of them are pretty reputable factories in China and most of these brands are only getting started.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads