• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly I was also a bit reticent about blue, but started with Marine, and now Cobalt.
I am really starting to enjoy the blue, with the proper outfit they turn awesome. Browns are still my favorites but when your collection does already a volume I find it interesting to add some color.

I remember what you said about your visit to VO.
Yeah I often say that Ray Bans were a gateway drug for me. I already had a pair of Wayfarers in bright royal blue with grey gradient lenses so these were just a sorta upgrade for me. I also have scarlet red wayfarers and was tempted by someone posting Dealans from Australia in a similar colour. Anyway I usually more attracted to certain styles and colours than being impressed with the exclusivity but it is kinda cool to know there are only another 48 people on the planet besides us with the same shades!

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations on somewhere in NYC I can get custom lenses for my black fade Torino? Really not a fan of the green they came with.

fmvazquez

Reaction score
Yeah I often say that Ray Bans were a gateway drug for me. I already had a pair of Wayfarers in bright royal blue with grey gradient lenses so these were just a sorta upgrade for me. I also have scarlet red wayfarers and was tempted by someone posting Dealans from Australia in a similar colour. Anyway I usually more attracted to certain styles and colours than being impressed with the exclusivity but it is kinda cool to know there are only another 48 people on the planet besides us with the same shades!
Completely!

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not a fanatic of exclusivity as well, and 500 pcs worlwide is still a scarce amount anyway, but I'm with you, knowing that only 49 people other than you have that frame is flattering.
In this category I have my Enzo Granite.

Pakman161

Reaction score
Not a fanatic of exclusivity as well, and 500 pcs worlwide is still a scarce amount anyway, but I'm with you, knowing that only 49 people other than you have that frame is flattering.
In this category I have my Enzo Granite.
If you're ever interested in selling to another collector, please consider me in your mind for the Enzo Granite. I have a keen interest in that one as I could not get in on time to obtain that piece when I first started this journey.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Marine is a great colour, specially in the sunlight. Not bold at all. Unfortunately I had to sell my pair due to fit: Loewy, although a gorgeous beatifull frame, was to small for my face. JMM should produce the same but bigger model.

Hannibal4242

Reaction score
IMG_20221231_150253_554.jpg

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Marine is a great colour, specially in the sunlight. Not bold at all. Unfortunately I had to sell my pair due to fit: Loewy, although a gorgeous beatifull frame, was to small for my face. JMM should produce the same but bigger model.
I visit Edward Beiner shops when I’m in the Miami area for work. I heard they were doing a Molino in marine and was very excited to get some. I got to try them in and was disappointed that they looked black to me. Maybe in specific light the colours pops better. Glad you’re happy with yours but they weren’t for me.

(My nearest dealer has a mirror outside the shop so if you’re trying on models you can go out and see how they look in natural sunlight!)

Davsug

Reaction score
After years with Oakley frames, my first pair of “fashion” frames were blue Anne & Valentin frames, which I still wear sometimes, but I tend to wear my JMMs more than anything now.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After years with Oakley frames, my first pair of “fashion” frames were blue Anne & Valentin frames, which I still wear sometimes, but I tend to wear my JMMs more than anything now.
I think I have 42 pairs of shades but the JMMs are the most expensive (aside from one pair of Leisure Society) so they are always at the top of the selection bias for me - no sense having all that $$ never seeing the light of day!

Hannibal4242

Reaction score
I think I have 42 pairs of shades but the JMMs are the most expensive (aside from one pair of Leisure Society) so they are always at the top of the selection bias for me - no sense having all that $$ never seeing the light of day!
42 is a good number .... its the answer to life , the universe and everything lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads