• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now that I’ve seen @DorianGreen talking about those seed Fellinis, next silly question: what is the pair (or pairs) that got away?

Hopefully not everyone will say PCH lava or vintage tort Ascari. 😝

For me, Loewy Vitage Tort, Ascari Vintage Tort, Fellini Seed and Kobo Black Fade.

Kobo Black Fade.

20210723_292651.jpeg

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So since I’m selling my argyle Dealans because cateye doesn’t work for me, I want a pair in argyle. My favourite frames that I don’t own are Walker and Sandro. Which ones should I go for?

Disregard the lenses as I’d probably swap them in both cases.

side_jmm_sandro_argyle.png

2_Walker_Argyle_3-4_1080x.jpg

Last edited:

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So since I’m selling my argyle Dealans because cateye doesn’t work for me, I want a pair in argyle. My favourite frames that I don’t own are Walker and Sandro. Which ones should I go for?

810038173504_2.jpg

Both are gorgeous, I prefer the combination with Bronze lenses on the Walker. Of course, it would not be decisive, if you prefer the Sandro. And, ultimately, nothing will prevent you to put in custom lenses.

Edit: they fit a little differently, the Walker being wider and bolder (those mirroring rivets on the temples are great looking), the Sandro being more peculiar and refined. Really a tough choice. As often, you could consider getting both.

Last edited:

obecity

Reaction score

2_Walker_Argyle_3-4_1080x.jpg
Bro. I have the Walker in Argyle, and it is frickin beautiful. The color really shines with that frame. On this there can be no debate: Argyle is made for the walker and the walker is made for argyle. Also, I find the JMM (Jacques Marie Mage) website inconsistent with its measurements and what it calls wide or medium. I’m a fat head and it fits me fine.

Last edited:

obecity

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zish