• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Buy Sell Trade (B/S/T) Thread

sbsbsb

Reaction score
NIB Enzo Noir...only tried on twice to get opinions on fit. All case candy, box, etc untouched. $825

20231229_131940_resized.jpg
20231229_132005_resized.jpg

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PCH Lava.
Perfect condition.
All items included.
No returns/No trades.
Price 2.000€. Shipping CONUS included.
Merry Christmas fellows!
Bump and new price now that the Three Kings Day are oin the way. 1.750 €

JessBob

Reaction score
Looking for Comanche at less than retail. Tried them on at authorized dealers last week and will probably buy if I can't find anyone willing to offload mint (or better) at less than retail

JessBob

Reaction score
Why would anyone offload them at less than retail?
That’s a great frame that was very popular and now hard to come by. I’d guess the market has pushed their price way above retail but I admire your optimism. Good luck!

Thanks. I bet someone was mere seconds away from responding with a really nice price, and changed their mind right after reading your reply lol

Just my luck 😅

Last edited:

basscellosax

Reaction score
Hi guys, it's been a while.

Anyway, Mishima in Rover (brand new) are still for sale.

All the best in 2024!

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, posting here before going to the rest of the internet.

Like new Enzos in Havana 4. Comes with everything in the photo, I did lose the numbered paper at some point along the way though. $750 shipped conus OBO.

20231231_121656.jpg

20231231_121834.jpg

20231231_121822.jpg

20231231_121850.jpg

20231231_121906.jpg

20231231_121922.jpg

20231231_121958.jpg

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTS/WTT/Interest Check

Greetings all, looking to sell/trade the following, with full boxes:
1) Sturges in Dark Havana, with the original Vintage Green and extra polarized G15 lenses; $650.00.
View attachment 2013093 View attachment 2013095 View attachment 2013097

2) Saint in Reserve, with the original red lenses and extra blue custom tint lenses; $650.

View attachment 2013105 View attachment 2013107 View attachment 2013109

Interest check:
1) Molino in Hickory, with included turquoise lenses and extra polarized G15 lenses; with full box.
2) Taos in Army, included with original brown lenses and extra polarized brown lenses; with full box
3) Oliver Peoples Airman aviators in silver with dark grey/black polarized lenses. This is the model and color on which the Tom Ford 108, which James Bond wore in "Quantum of Solace", is based.

What I'm looking for in trades:
1) Ascari Vintage Tort - yeah, me and everyone else. Willing to do multiples trades for this; if you have one, DM me, I might have other models not listed here that I'd trade.
2) Ascari Noir/Black/Titan - only the glossy black models, I don't care for Division or Vader.
3) Balzac - Rover or Agar.
4) Yves - Empire, maybe Reserve

Happy New Year, y'all, bumping this existing post, looking to sell and/or trade -

1) Sturges in Dark Havana, with the original Green and extra polarized G15 lenses; now $625.00.
2) Saint in Reserve, with the original red lenses and extra blue custom tint lenses; now $625.

And adding two more for sale/trade -

1) Molino in Hickory, with included turquoise lenses and extra polarized G15 lenses; $625

JMM Molino Hickory set.jpg
JMM Molino Hickory closeup.jpg
JMM Molino Hickory left angle.png

2) Taos in Army, included with original brown lenses and extra polarized brown lenses; $625.

JMM Taos Army set.jpg
JMM Taos Army closeup.jpg
JMM Taos Army left angle.jpg

JMMs for which I'm looking to trade -
  1. Dealan Black Wolf, maybe Eclipse or Slate
  2. Yves Reserve or Empire
  3. Balzac Agar, maybe Rover
  4. Ascari Vintage Tort
  5. Ascari Havana
  6. Even a new Ascari Leopard
  7. Ashcroft Volvox

All items include full boxes/accessories. Prices include USPS tracked and signature shipping; CONUS only, please. Thanks!

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year, y'all, bumping this existing post, looking to sell and/or trade -

1) Sturges in Dark Havana, with the original Green and extra polarized G15 lenses; now $625.00.
2) Saint in Reserve, with the original red lenses and extra blue custom tint lenses; now $625.

And adding two more for sale/trade -

1) Molino in Hickory, with included turquoise lenses and extra polarized G15 lenses; $625

View attachment 2104741 View attachment 2104743 View attachment 2104745

2) Taos in Army, included with original brown lenses and extra polarized brown lenses; $625.

View attachment 2104747 View attachment 2104749 View attachment 2104751

JMMs for which I'm looking to trade -
  1. Dealan Black Wolf, maybe Eclipse or Slate
  2. Yves Reserve or Empire
  3. Balzac Agar, maybe Rover
  4. Ascari Vintage Tort
  5. Ascari Havana
  6. Even a new Ascari Leopard
  7. Ashcroft Volvox

All items include full boxes/accessories. Prices include USPS tracked and signature shipping; CONUS only, please. Thanks!
Ashcroft volvox are still available on the JMM site or they were very recently if you’re willing to pay retail rather than trade.

Someone not read had a pair for sale too.

Curious why you have a long list of wants and an equally long list of no longer wanted. Do you get tired of them quickly or did they not grab you in the flesh as much as they may have on the page / screen?

No judgement from me of course I have a few I want to move on and a few I’d like to get.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ashcroft volvox are still available on the JMM site or they were very recently if you’re willing to pay retail rather than trade.

Someone not read had a pair for sale too.

Curious why you have a long list of wants and an equally long list of no longer wanted. Do you get tired of them quickly or did they not grab you in the flesh as much as they may have on the page / screen?

No judgement from me of course I have a few I want to move on and a few I’d like to get.
Hahaha, I think the want list is longer than the looking the wanting-to-sells/trade list ;)

Well with the four that I have up for sale, the first two that were posted in the Summer - the Saint and Sturges - they were in my first group of JMM purchases, I wore them for about a year regularly, but never connected with them. They are no longer in my rotation. With the recent two, the Taos and Molino, well, those were also in the earlier purchases which still are in my rotation, though I'd be willing to move on them to make room for other items (JMM or otherwise), and frankly get a bigger thrill out of wearing my other JMMs then these two.

vanmosh

Reaction score
Torino in Havana and Molino in Noir both up for sale. Torino has been used pretty heavily, would sell for $350 and Molino is in perfect condition, never worn, looking for $600. Both prices include shipping to the US.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PCH Lava.
Perfect condition.
All items included.
No returns/No trades.
Price 2.000€. Shipping CONUS included.
Merry Christmas fellows!
Bump.
Sales time in Spain so new prices for the sunnies.
PCH Lava. 1.550 €!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads